It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Will Kidnapped By New Zealand Government, Forced To Receive Vaccinated Blood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Really?

WOW!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This act by New Zealand's government amounts to grave war crimes, and they deserve to be appropriately punished.
edit on 9-12-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's a hard one, I disagree with the New Zealand authority's for this.

Parent's have the right to look after there children but the state also has a duty of common care especially toward the youngest and most vulnerable, it's always a balancing act but this time I believe the state has gotten it very wrong especially since they are acting based on the ideology that the vaccine is harmless when in fact there is mounting evidence that it may be anything but, the mRNA so called vaccines have probably caused more harm than the virus would have in fact with claims of reduced fertility and other long term illness, sudden death's, blood clotting causing stroke and other damage including heart attack's.

I am not an anti vaccination person but were the mRNA jab's are concerned I am very much so as they are an experimental project that I can not help but believe there is an ulterior motive behind, just as I do the current economic crisis because not enough of us died for the evil ideology of those behind this attempt to cull the human populace or so I believe is there motivation so to achieve there goals' it's plan B time, wreck the food supply, implement a global financial crash worse than the great depression and kill people that way and if that does not work there is always the OTHER Wuhan lab's they have around the world to release there pathogen's while they wait in there DUMB's and other safe zones for us all to die off.

In the medieval period the poor could not hunt the food, the trees belonged to the king etc, this modern elite are pushing fake climate change agenda's, perverting what was originally a noble cause of wildlife preservation into a plan to turn the planet into there own reserve just as the NAZI's once planned for Poland with there plan to create a great forest there.

They are not working from a NEW rule book but a very old one and trying to crush human dissent through corrupt and bought governments, environmental lobby group's, engineered pandemics and very suspicious anything BUT vaccines forced onto the people and of course engineered food shortage and financial crisis because it's all going too slow for them.

When and if the human race every wakes up we will realize we have been invaded and we will seek there blood, regardless of whether that invasion came from within toppling our democracy's and replacing them with controlled governments and brainwashed media controlled electorates in order to maintain the illusion of freedom when in fact there is no longer any at all OR even if they did not come from within the house of mankind but from somewhere else as cooky as that may sound, after all if you find a garden planet that is just right not too hot and not too cold, lots of water, air and life but there is a pest problem in the form of a native sentient species your going to want to clear it out or cut it's population down to a zoo practical size before you openly take over.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If that had happened to my son, the person who forced him to have "vaccinated blood" would be gone from this Earth within 30 days, guaranteed.

Punishment for him/her....and deterrence for the next satanic medical professional, or government official, with that mindset.

edit on 12/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

May I introduce Lucifer…..most know him as Satan

Lucifer The Light Bringer is not an Illogical being of Evil and Chaos.

So no it's something else mate.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
A baby named Will in New Zealand is in the middle of a custody battle between his parents and the orwellian New Zeland government. Will has desperately needed a heart operation performed, and the parents requested he receives unvaccinated blood, as he himself is pure blooded. There are supplies of unvaccinated blood available (for the elites?) and unvaccinated blood banks are currently forming around the world. Unvaccinated donors have emerged but the government is preventing them from donating their blood to Will. The NZ government has denied the families requests and have sent the cops in to forcefully take custody of Will, as seen in the following video:

VIDEO

There was recently another baby who received vaccinated blood and immediately developed a significant abnormally long blood clot that led to his death.

The parents said in an interview with a reporter from New Zealand, that their baby, Will, has severe pulmonary valve stenosis and requires surgery “very immediately,” but they are “particularly concerned with the blood the doctors are going to use.

“The baby is not scheduled for his operation. He’s in a stable condition,” said Cole, Will’s father. “We’re not playing with our baby’s life to get a political or any movement going. We’re wanting our baby to have the surgery and we’re wanting him to have the very best of what’s available for his surgery and his future and his recovery.”

“We don’t want blood that is tainted by vaccination,” the father said. “That’s the end of the deal – we are fine with anything else these doctors want to do.”

According to New Zealand Herald, there were reportedly 20 potential unvaccinated blood donors who were willing to donate, but the New Zealand government did not approve this.

SOURCE

This is absolutely disgustingly criminal! Heads need to start rolling. The time to be patient and nice is over. They need to get a lawyer asap and know their rights as this can not be legal in any form. Sick of these corrupt psychopaths!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Excuse me if this has already been addressed,
But for a transfusion,
would not either of the parents blood been
preferable to use ? They should have insisted that
their own blood be used under religious freedoms.
They should have gotten a better lawyer.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

"Six-month-old said to be doing well after court lets doctors perform heart surgery against wishes of parents who wanted only ‘unvaccinated’ blood used."

"The point is that there’s no definitive evidence that the blood Alexander received was vaxx-contaminated. But the blood could not have been more than 42 days old. Washington State had a 70% fully-vaccinated population by February 1, 2022, with 79% receiving at least one injection. There was a near 80% chance Alexander got vaxxed blood. The American Red Cross also does not label stored donated blood vaccinated or unvaccinated."

summary: the baby is alive and survived the vital surgery well. the other baby died. it was already sick. such major surgery is always risky. there is no evidence linking the death to covid.

LINK

Oh look a doctor...(sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What is absolutely grievous about this, is that the right of the parents to choose the best course of action for their child comes second to the will of the state. It will be a terrible miscarriage of justice should this child pass on. Worse still, the parents will likely still get blamed because they did not act fast enough, and of course the vaccine was always safe.

I had a terrible dream that when I woke from it it made me realize just how fragile life is, and more importantly to live it on your own terms. When the state takes away your right as a parent or even as an individual because it thinks it knows better than you what is best for you, you are not governed, you are ruled.

I do hope this child survives and lives a long healthy life. I pray for it. I will be heart broken either way for what happens either way because no matter what the state is still wrong. If that child dies, they might just find out in a very negative way just how wrong they are to presume to rule over their people. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This is unfortunately the new normal.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

May I introduce Lucifer…..most know him as Satan

👽

Most people will take your comment as a joke. But you are 100% right. We are in a fight literally between good and evil and the democrat party, and left-wingers around the world and the world elites and their goons are with the devil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join