It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Fukashima to government ,you idiots must stop the rollout.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is a great one from Alex Jones, showing a clip from Professor Fukushima blasting the Japanese ministry of health. Stating the obvious, it looks like it is all coming out. Only ten percent of the Japanese government has taken the shot because they are not stupid. Israel hiding data on vaccine injuries. The guy who vaccinated thousands in Germany with saline shots walks free. Some good hard-hitting information on the idiots promoting this poison. Some more on the hot lots are being withdrawn after six suffer reactions at one vax center. Plus scientist that worked at the Wuhan lab says it was man-made. Plus many shots were saline.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yeah, the Japanese government knew ahead of time as did all governments.

Here's another non bitchute link:

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Because you know... hurr durr bitchute.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I thought early on in the vaccine rollout that there were different strengths and placebos. That's how scientists run experiments and test new technology, after all.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
almost all of my friends mini0ns, listened to mtv, and took their cl0t sh0t.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Great video, good to see some strong people at least somewhere on the planet with some common sense and anger.
This is some FINALLY serious blow back directed at government sheep in Japan. People who have been deceived and indoctrinated to copy the same pattern of foolishness and criminal negligence in most every other country, especially the USA/Canada etc. Australia, the UK, and on and on.

Hopefully the near future will bring judgment down hard on all who pushed death and sickness, and economic destruction upon their populations.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Is MTV still a thing? I think you meant YouTube and social media ads.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

www.redvoicemedia.com...

The Japanese Professor is probably a conspiracy theorist, a quack, and a charlatan. How irresponsible of him to be asking for the vaccination campaign to be paused.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Great video, good to see some strong people at least somewhere on the planet with some common sense and anger.
This is some FINALLY serious blow back directed at government sheep in Japan. People who have been deceived and indoctrinated to copy the same pattern of foolishness and criminal negligence in most every other country, especially the USA/Canada etc. Australia, the UK, and on and on.

Hopefully the near future will bring judgment down hard on all who pushed death and sickness, and economic destruction upon their populations.

They are not the only ones.
If you take a look around you will see several other 'conspiracy' theorists.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
and yet...I hear multiple ads on every day from the Michigan Dept of Health and Inhumane Services that I need to get boosted, and so does my grandkid and everyone else I know. Still pushing the poison with no let up.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Smooth brains, please do continue skip out on vaxxs. Your sacrifice will not go un-remembered. Appreciate you in advance for getting some of those inbred 'tardo genes out of the pool with your passing.

top topics

join