It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrna vaccines: thank you mr Elon Musk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The success of the documentary 'suddenly died' is overwhelming. Government fears are on the rise. And also the ridiculous reasons for excess mortality. Now even those who received the mrna vaccine would die for fear of the consequences pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Btw: I no longer trust the government figures on excess mortality. As for me, I don't lose sleep over it. Lucky me.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: zandra
Thank you so much mr Elon Musk.
Here a Japanese man asks questions that soon everybody will ask (on twitter). I don't always agree with some talk covered under the freedom of speech ... this time there is no doubt in my mind that censorship must end and that everybody has to make his own decission based on pro's and contra's ...
twitter.com... cbc76f11cbfa3fc75ab9b4089%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninefornews.nl%2Fweduwnaar-zet-gezondheidsministerie-voor-het-blok-neem-zelf-coronav accin-uit-de-batch-die-mijn-vrouw-heeft-gedood%2F

Unfornately "asking questions" is about 18 month behind everyone else who already figured it out and have done the research.

The questions that need to be asked now are about confirmation bias and who the sheeple in society really are.

Do you say that because there are victims from the vaccines one can confirm their bias against them by looking at the casualties created from the vaccines? Since when the vaccine has become the holy grail?

It's great that a platform has been normalised again as it was hijacked by left wing loonies the past few years who promoted their ludicrous and absurd ideologies and censored or even silenced everyone else.

There are winners and losers on both sides of the covid table, those that were saved from death and those that didn't make it - vaccinated or not. Aren't ideologies simply personal perceptions through confirmation bias, cherry picking data, or just because it feels right?

If you approach any matter from an ideological point of view then yes there would be biased involved. There is plenty of bias even in science & medicine as the matter of fact. But that's not to say we all approach matters having certain bias or ideologies. Mostly is the lack of information that plays an important role in making good decisions.

And all through this covid nightmare there not only was a lack of information but as the virus mutated nobody could keep up. We were always a few steps behind so remember that when judging the decisions that were made.

The virus can mutate as much as it likes. Once you get immunity against any of the strains then you are well protected for the rest of your life. I was infected early in the pandemic and was asymptomatic just as a large number of those who are infected. Most of us were either asymptomatic or had minor & mild symptoms. I have enough knowledge and experience to know that once I have natural immunity against it then that's it and had nothing else to do.

No panic, no hysteria or paranoia, and certainly no queueing to get myself 'vaccinated' after being infected and successfully dealt with the virus. Those who bought the narrative to get vaccinated after being infected proved why most people don't even know the basics when it comes to immunology and diseases.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

That study is really silly, it shows how crazy they are .

This is just the beginnen, there will be a lot more deaths, cancers, neurological diseases etc..and goverments fear what is coming, so does the " experts ™ "

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The expose writes about Dr. Masanori Fukushima speech.

Billions of lives could be in danger due to covid vaccines, Japanese professor says

top topics

<< 1   >>

join