It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can We Get People to STOP Relying on Television News and START Searching the Internet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, it wasn't the dembs chanting "Jews will not replace us".... You don't call that racist? I do and the reasons I'm buying more firearms is because of that rightwing attitude. If I was a Jew, I'd be buying some protection as well.

lol you must me joking

Yeah Barack , Hillary , Nancy ,AOC and Biden they just love Jewish people .

The Democrats openly hate Jewish people and it's proven through there policies , some video of an Extremist Right wing group proves nothing .
edit on 18-11-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I came from the Left to the Right.

My understanding is that BOTH major parties are largely (but not completely) beholden to the moneyed interests who finance them, and those interests are NOT interested in the welfare of we the people. They're also GLOBALISTS; they want to discontinue nations and have one world ruled by them, with a one world religion. They think this would be appropriate because they think they are ELITE/SUPERIOR. Afterall, this is the whole concept of royalty, isn't it? Why do humans go along with such nonsense?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

My understanding is that BOTH major parties are largely (but not completely) beholden to the moneyed interests who finance them, and those interests are NOT interested in the welfare of we the people. They're also GLOBALISTS; they want to discontinue nations and have one world ruled by them, with a one world religion. They think this would be appropriate because they think they are ELITE/SUPERIOR. Afterall, this is the whole concept of royalty, isn't it? Why do humans go along with such nonsense?

Why do humans go along with such nonsense you ask, I would imagine for many reasons. The primary one I would surmise is 'programming' by your social circle and/or social media bots, others being a lack of a basic understanding of philosophy, political science and not learning from past history - recent past history.

To understand how bots are attacking your subconscious, one must first understand how they work. Social media bots simulate real human users across various platforms. They will adopt the personality and appearance of the target audience. In the political space, bots often pose as activists or marginalized groups that represent a certain political belief or agenda to ingratiate themselves with that community. Once this role is assumed, the bots can systematically push narratives through their posts and shared content.

Now that a majority of Americans consume news from social media the audience and implications of fake news have never been so numerous. The extent of social media news consumption is so vast that manipulation of that news has real-world effects and may even share a role in altering the outcome of democratically held elections.

There are many resources online that are a perfect first step in this education process, one of which can be found here. Once you have taken these vital first steps, test your knowledge with the Spot the Troll quiz and begin using these tools to identify and avoid fake accounts online.

www.democratic-erosion.com...

spotthetroll.org... (I got some wrong)

How to spot a bot:

firstdraftnews.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: olaru12

Well, it wasn't the dembs chanting "Jews will not replace us".... You don't call that racist? I do and the reasons I'm buying more firearms is because of that rightwing attitude. If I was a Jew, I'd be buying some protection as well.

lol you must me joking

Yeah Barack , Hillary , Nancy ,AOC and Biden they just love Jewish people .

The Democrats openly hate Jewish people and it's proven through there policies , some video of an Extremist Right wing group proves nothing .

But isn't it curious that Jewish folks prefer the dembs over the GOP for party affiliation?

jewishbusinessnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

Could you back up your assertions with some credible links please?

edit on 19-11-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I'm enjoying your thread. You are making every effort to have a real discussion. Thank you.

I rarely get in-depth on threads because of how they devolve by triggered posters.

You are using Right talking points -- that did get my attention.

Money - Power - Control -- always. But would need to research who was a philanthropist and how/where did they put their money -- then divide them politically.

For one -- I do not understand the attacks on Bill Gates.

Welfare of the people. Gov programs create jobs. When you think Food Stamps -- do you think losers (people who did not plan their life well?) Or how many jobs these programs create. It takes a lot of people to run a gov program.

Compare that to what Elon Musk is doing with Twitter. Should our government streamline its spending by dumping gov programs? Is that what you want our government to do? Eliminate programs -- which in turn eliminates 1000's of jobs.

The Right (which is basically European White Culture (culture not race) wants everyone to fit into their pre-programed box of what's acceptable.

They say -- people should be responsible for themselves. Which means "do it our way" -- what's acceptable to us.

But there are many more cultures in this world. Some very colorful. I go to a white-culture party -- its all adults (no children). I go to a Latino party -- its everyone, children, grandparents, loud, boisterous, and fun. In the swing era -- whites would go to the black clubs -- because they were freer and more exciting. Then they'd go back to their own culture.

As we evolve -- the fringe is integrating. It's shaking up the perfectly controlled white culture world. And they don't like it.

I'm old enough to remember before the Fair Housing Act. Neighborhoods could refuse anyone they didn't want in their perfect little world. There was lots of turmoil and white flight after the Housing Act was past.

Our melting pot -- America -- is having evolution pains as cultures mix and clash. And actually, this is happening all over the world. Asylum seekers trying to escape war is universal -- shaking up established cultures.

On to Globalism. What is bad about Globalism -- other than what you're told?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Are you a believer in vaccines?

I am not. I did vaccinate my children, because I didn’t know better at the time. Through the efforts of whistleblowers I’ve learned that illnesses are actually caused by toxins, not viruses, and all the illnesses claimed to be wiped out by vaccinations were actually wiped out by improved sanitation and laws, such as DDT being outlawed. Bill Gates is apparently a eugenicist.

It is amazing that this documentary has not been taken down on YouTube:

Who is Bill Gates Documentary-The Corbett Report

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I’ve learned that illnesses are actually caused by toxins, not viruses.

Could you please provide us with some links to confirm this astonishing revelation? And please enumerate the disease causing toxins.

Bold claims require Bold explanations!!

Are you going to dissuade your kids from getting a polio vaccination?

www.webmd.com...

edit on 20-11-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Are you a believer in vaccines?

I am not. I did vaccinate my children, because I didn’t know better at the time. Through the efforts of whistleblowers I’ve learned that illnesses are actually caused by toxins, not viruses, and all the illnesses claimed to be wiped out by vaccinations were actually wiped out by improved sanitation and laws, such as DDT being outlawed. Bill Gates is apparently a eugenicist.

Whose hysteria should I believe over legitimate science?

We need more people like Bill Gates and his foundation.

It astounds me how so many fights against the world's best interests.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh my goodness.

You need to research what he did in Africa and India.

Do it yourself.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh my goodness.

Do it yourself.

Long lasting good comes in many forms.
edit on 20-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Oh my goodness.

Do it yourself.

Sorry, you have lost all credibility by using anti tech sites like GTTR, Brietbart and it's far right wing ideology.

I for one would welcome something a little more mainstream and not so "QAnon"

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Oh my goodness.

Do it yourself.

Sorry, you have lost all credibility by using anti tech sites like GTTR, Brietbart and it's far right wing ideology.

I for one would welcome something a little more mainstream and not so "QAnon"

Narrow, limited mindset, for an OP that could be widely explored.

Too bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join