It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darrell Brooks Says It was GODS WILL That He Run Over People During the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MykeNukem

Understood. See you again in less controversial forums.

I don't mind controversy, I tend to drum sh#t up myself on that front, lol.

I'm just set in my ways I guess.

I'm a flawed Christian at best, most "organized" religions would have me kicking stones.

I believe it's between you and God, not men, everyone has their own personal journey, I've completed mine, some are still travelling on that road. That's their journey IMO, no matter where they end up in their belief system.

Isa 1:18  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. 
Isa 1:19  If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: 
Isa 1:20  But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

See now? You egged more out of me...

edit on 10/27/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: xuenchen
He wants a mental mistrial 😎

Correct.
A severe racist that blames everyone else, including God, for his own actions, and to top it off, tries to play the mental victim card to get off from any accountability or punishment for his actions.

Narcissistic sociopath.

No cure.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Darrell Brooks Says It was GODS WILL That He Run Over People During the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

I coulda swore one of God's commandments was thou shall not kill.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

God gave mankind free will and stated he wouldn't get involved directly to let mankind see that "our way" is not the way.

Darrel Brooks is the one who decided to drive a vehicle and murder as many people, including children, as possible for "looking white." He even ran over a Mexican little girl Brooks must have thought "was white." The race of the people he killed shouldn't matter, what Brooks did is plain evil, and HE is the only one to be blamed for the murders he committed.

edit on 27-10-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I really wish Wisconsin had the death penalty. This cretin is deserving if anyone is.
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have to admit, i was slightly amused when he built a wall of boxes around him as not to be seen. otherwise, he is a complete asshole and derves every hell awaiting him
a reply to: JinMI

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join