It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Experts are once Trying Heavily to Bring Back The Travel Mandates..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you go to twitter and see the least trending hashtags.
What you would see and notice is a hash tag titled "#CovidIsNotOver"

MirrorHealth is trying to fear monger C19 to demand the return of the restrictions, whatever its mask mandates, or Travel Mandates.
Despite that we had being on this charade for the past three and four almost currently.

They are spreading the so called new variants which arent even deadly and are avoiding any mentions of the flu and virus season.
As you would expect.
The experts are demanding that people and those already boosted to keep boosted by keeping up to date with their vaccinations.
Fears new MORE contagious Covid 'Omicron spawn' variant will reach UK

Experts have dubbed it the "Omicron spawn" and are warning this could become the dominant strain within weeks - and could run rampant during the World Cup.

These same experts who would love for the travel mandates to return.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The so called expert in the article is part of the ResearchGate a site which had being and recived funding from Bill Gates.

A group of investors that includes Microsoft founder and philanthropist Bill Gates has invested $35 million in ResearchGate

Pediatric hospitalizations are surging. Cases of all respiratory viruses surging. #COVID is rising again too. It’s time we #BringBackMasks and use that hashtag going forward.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I dont really understand how people are tolerating their taxes being spent on this crap whilst also being told the economy is going down the tubes...... Perhaps.....there is a CONNECTION.

The government is literally taking a chunk out of YOUR PAY CHECK and giving it to their #ING friends....... IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE. They are literally taking a piss on your head and telling you its raining.

Are people that mind programmed they will literally let another human do this to them??? Omgggg these people have a divine right to # things up cause they said so with their own rules for their own benefit? And also have the divine right to not investigate murdering and maiming untold peoples????? Really????..... i think this might be the problem.

If we stand together....nobody can do anything about that. You dont have to fight. You dont have to single handedly save the world, you just have to stand together, thats all.
edit on 28-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
SCREW EM

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The issue is big pharma can't continue the growth they had when Pfizer doubled their revenue in a single year. So they're gonna do whatever possible to make people take their stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
I dont really understand how people are tolerating their taxes being spent on this crap whilst also being told the economy is going down the tubes...... Perhaps.....there is a CONNECTION.

The government is literally taking a chunk out of YOUR PAY CHECK and giving it to their #ING friends....... IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE. They are literally taking a piss on your head and telling you its raining.

Are people that mind programmed they will literally let another human do this to them??? Omgggg these people have a divine right to # things up cause they said so with their own rules for their own benefit? And also have the divine right to not investigate murdering and maiming untold peoples????? Really????..... i think this might be the problem.

If we stand together....nobody can do anything about that. You dont have to fight. You dont have to single handedly save the world, you just have to stand together, thats all.

rand paul lays it out.

it's a good watch about taxes and where it goes..

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Such petty, useless, self-important, miserable little control freaks.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Do it.

Accelerate the inevitably.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
People hate Biden and his gaffes.

What can I say?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The issue is big pharma can't continue the growth they had when Pfizer doubled their revenue in a single year. So they're gonna do whatever possible to make people take their stuff.
I hear we can vaccinate ourselves against hurricanes.

21st century medical technology is incredible I tell ya!

But the incredible and extreme amounts “unknown cause of deaths” and the disturbingly abiotic “clots” you‘ll exclaim.

Nah. You’re wrong there fam. While having s x for free with hookers and getting free tix to your favorite sporting event may not very science-y, trust me though. You’re gonna wanna get the shot to protect you and yours from hurricanes.

Shoot. Just Grab some more beer and free donuts!

C’mon Man! Better living through chemistry!
edit on 28-9-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I read somewhere , Klaus Schwaby boy saying that 'people will not travel freely anymore by 2040' or so .
They don't want us travelling freely, they don't want us to be free or enjoy freedoms, they don't want us to have basic financial/choice sovereignty PERIOD!
He , KS, said we should all stay home at all times, work from home, shop from home(what's allowed with your social credit score
), and socialize from home. Never to leave the house, or absolute minimum.

He , and all his 'elite' croonies are absolutely criminally insane!

edit on 28-9-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I read somewhere , Klaus Schwaby boy saying that 'people will not travel freely anymore by 2040' or so .

They are trying heavily to not let us fly but such decisions like this would backfire heavily on them. Even the so called "medical professionals" who keep fear mongering C19 and demand the return of the mandates.

dont even fly on the same planes but instated fly on their private jets.

top topics

join