It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP reacts to Russell brand... can't be better...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
For once he's serious. And Russell is on point, as he always is ,

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I love JP l classic truth telling comedian. Same with Mr Brand, I read his book on recovery in rehab cool dude.

a reply to: jerich0

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

So, the political system is rigged? What a shock.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
2 of my fav's combined
found this last night and thought it to be superb.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He talks about a political ploy that the left has been using for a long time. The left will back the worst candidate in the primaries to steer anyone from voting for that candidate in the November election. They are trying to grow their numbers of followers this way. After the candidate wins the primary because that candidate got funding from the left, and even votes from democrats to make sure the candidate from the right was one that the middle would not vote for...they go about digging up dirt on that Republican candidate and he/she/they lose in the election.

I voted as a democrat in the primaries to do the same thing, I learned this years ago being a liberal and decided I would use this against them. Or I will vote for the candidate in the primary that is the most likely to work with the Republicans to get what is best for the people in our area.

I am using liberal tactics against the left, tactics I learned from the left before they went all nuts and chaotic and became so corrupt. I am now a moderate right person but I was trained by the far left.

It is a good video, I did not get to watch it all but I am thinking this is what is happening since it has been happening for forty years but not at the scale it is right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A reaction on a russel brand video... Pretty lame

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I want to like Brand. If my only complaint were that he's just so LOUD, I wouldn't say anything, but he's besties with Yaval Harari. You know the one that says that freedom is over thanks to AI.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
A reaction on a russel brand video... Pretty lame

A reaction to a reaction of a russel brand video.....pretty lame.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Yeah, sure, youbetchya...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea
We don't have to think too terribly hard to understand your position of Marxist shill do we?

Come on man, have some modicum of common sense. I dare say it is not so common anymore.

How about you talk about the material presented? Oh, that would mean you would have to think about it in a way that exposes the facts to your denials.

new topics

top topics

join