It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Out Disney Here I Come !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'll be leaving Ohio on Friday April 15th for my drive to Orlando.

My gal and I are taking my daughter to Disney.

We plan on visiting :

Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Universal Studios..

I already have tickets for Universal Studios..

I was wondering if any of you know where to get the best price on tickets for the Disney attractions ?

I'm looking for rock bottom prices...... I know they're out there... I just have to find them....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I wish I knew......I spent $75 at the gate for one day inside Animal Kingdom.....Incredible place! But a lot of cheese for a one-day, one-park pass....

I know that often times the hotels in Orlando will have a travel lobby that will offer guests a discount rate....

Have fun though! Good timing....Our weather is finally getting a bit more normal around here

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
good luck, hope your pockets are deep and you're wearing comfortable shoes

no seriously have fun, but it's pricey, buy your disney souvenirs outside of the park. I've never had to buy my disney tickets, so I can't really offer advice on where you should get yours.

At Magic Kingdom, don't miss the Buzz Lightyear ride, that was fun
After the parade, go and relax and then come back for the fireworks. You can get back in with the same ticket, if you return on the same day, I think they stamp it.

Never did Animal Kingdom, we did Seaworld, and we're going to Universal later this year now that boys are big enough for all the rides.

join