It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are hiding it so well - how long until the mass awakening we have dreamt of..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In the last moment when it is far, far too late. Only then will people awake. There will be no great awakening before that.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What if that " controlled implosion ", is among Their™ most powerful tools against us ?

What if they have a finely-tuned process, involving AI™ management, and a multitude of feedback-loops ?

What if They™ have programmed it to push the Agenda™ only to a certain point, then wait for the Compliant™ to slowly adopt it, Normalize™ it ?

What if They™ keep us just miserable enough, but never push the masses over that edge ?

Just enough food to eat, and only enough Restrictions™ and Shortages™ to slow us down, but never get us too uncomfortable ?

Is there not a critical-mass, of middle-of-the-road folks, that just shrug-off new Restrictions™ ?

All They™ need to do : is keep that large group from going too-far beyond inconvenience.

The Totalitarian-Tiptoe™, now perfected with AI™ ? ? ? ?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
great thread op fantastic
u see they are feeling very powerfull
i felt VERY weak
they gotten there orders from satan and going for it
but u see i gotten my ordeers from God ...
whos shoes whould u want to be in they already lost

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I suppose you're right, there's certainly no need for everyone in the chain to know & understand the bigger picture, the plan behind the events - there are a great many within society who will jump at the chance to eliminate some personal debt, or to enrich themselves further if they are already materially successful.

General levels of poverty (debt slavery) are far more widespread than people realise, affecting a larger chunk of society than 'they' will tell us*, so any chance to cut down the number of years left on the mortgage will be contemplated, at the very least. And when people have achieved a taste of material success, two things are almost guaranteed to happen - they fear losing what they have, and so eagerly scrape around looking for opportunities to protect their position, and having had a taste, they crave even more of the money which purchases the luxury to which they have become accustomed.

So although it's sad to say it, perhaps 80% of the people involved in this grand conspiracy are unlikely to be fully read-in on what's actually unfolding. Instead they're either taking the handouts to ensure complicity, or actively scheming, knowing full well that something heinous is going down, just getting their piece of the action while the opportunities are presenting themselves.

* Although they do release statistics on the 'poverty' markers of each nation, the benchmarks for being in poverty are actually higher than you would think, compared to what they tell us. They aren't going to tell you that if you have a mortgage & less than a year's salary in savings you're actually poor.. No, they will tell you that you need to be in rented accommodation & have less than three months' savings to be poor. There is no difference in the level of security each person in those examples actually experiences - whether in rented accommodation or in a mortgaged property, with less than a year's salary in savings you are poor, and you are liable to lose your home without debate if you miss three months of payments. Losing your mortgaged home is worse than losing rented accommodation, in light of how much money you'd already put into it when you lost it.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

As far as I can see there will be no mass awakening. That is a rather hopeful expectation. The measure of awakening realistically required comes after a lifetime apprenticeship. Most people are economists - they can suffer a little less, or indulge a little more.

Russell Brand may have 5.9 million subscribers who all seem to be as he calls them “Awakening Wonders” but these people I see as flag wavers at the rumours of a coming war. They understand the underbelly of international politics and enjoy the feeling of privileged holders of insights into the truths that alternative media has made available….theoretically…..but….

All their lives, they have only known one line of action: the search for pleasure to some degree or other. They are not qualified to fight the battle required after “awakening”. They are not prepared to suffer, they are not prepared for homelessness, they are not prepared to feel pain or poverty, they are not prepared to lose their reputations, they are not prepared for chaos. They are not prepared to die. They are not prepared to lose.

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the nature of the planetary reality is at a critical point. If you accept this, you are a bring-down poisoning society with your miserable prophet of doom forecasts. You have forgotten how to chase pleasures great and small and after all life is short, _ehova’s Witnesses have been preaching the end of the world for decade after decade and we’re still here, right?

The only question I have is, what actually is “awakening” and what price should we be expected to pay for it? Is it political awakening?

Whatever it is I don’t think we have much to lose by moulding the world into an earthly paradise of our own designs. But we don’t own our world. We only lease a small plot and continue to pay taxes on it. We are prisoners of created mediums of exchange. We only lease those monetary units created by the game meisters. We are easily defeated as we are all playing someone else’s game for a reward of carnal pleasures.

Isn’t awakening discovering what it is in our nature that cannot be threatened, or starved out or isolated? As Sherlock Holmes would say, “The game is afoot”.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Apologies for posting relevant data on topic that you don't like.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
nothing will change until the majority realizes they can't trust the media establishment.

the Western media is so lockstep in conformity with the progressive elites
it would make the USSR jealous

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apologies for posting relevant data on topic that you don't like.

I'll let it go this time.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ok my mom who is completly brainwashed cuz she watches news msm finally stoped herself from yelling at me when i brought this conspiracy up.i explained to her last time evrytime i bring it up she starts yelling at me and tells me im yelling.
she caught yherself getting mad for me relaying FACTS and then listened for the first time to wat i had to say and then even asked me about the social credit systerm i sasid this is really all about. Andf she said shes been boosted 2 times 3 shots total but shes had enough of them now she was like am i suppose to get boosted evrytime
i said ye thats part of there plan its called the great reset
then i got home and my neigbour called me he needed a hand,this guy is a hero hes helped me alot
he told me they are cleaning people up meaning the vaccination
he works at the carnavalo kermis he talks to and knows ALOT of people and he said there all droping like flies.
there is no denieng anymoire for me after that this is actually happening
keep fighting cuz there not getting away with it
maybe the people who thought this up but not the onbes who executed it and that includes tyhe prsedint of the united states my prime minster of the neatherlands and so on we have video proof of all there lies we can proof they did it on purpose they will get caught eventually they probably have a false flaf nuclear planned for when that happens do

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

I hate to be a spelling Nazi etc, but blimey!

Take a breath!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Bless your heart!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Bless your heart!

Yeah it's not gonna happen.

new topics

top topics