It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have a qusetion about a ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I moved into a new house that is only 20yr old and the person that built the house died in it,his name is henery. we lived in the house for a year.And when we moved in, in the first month we were there i was waken by some one knocking on my frount door three times (I live in the country on 12ar so the house is off the road 300yrds)My kids were sleeping in the lower level in the house and my daughter in the morning said that someone was knocking on the window were she and here brother were sleeping on the floor wathing tv@3:30 in the morning. S nothing for a while,so i started to remodel the kitchen.Just about 3 weeks after i finished it.The stuff started happening..First time was i was sleeping and my wife went out with her friends and was staying overnight at a friends house.At 3;30 on the noise i was waken by the sound of someone takeing the jacket off and walking around the house,I get up thinking my wife is home and was going to say hi.No one there.At 3:55am i was just asleep when i heard someone slam the cabinet door shut.I get up and think the kids are sneeking a snack...No one there..Then nothing for a while.About a weekago i was sleeping and at 3:35 i woke up for nothing and was falling asleep when i here the cabinet shut agine this time hard and loud...I froze then went to take a look..Then just 3 days ago i was sleeping and i woke up at 3:35 looked at the clock and i had to get up at 4am to go to work..when i laide down on the bed and my eyes were open it sounded like some one or some thing slamed into the window...I looked and dident see anything..AM I NUTS!!!

[edit on 3-4-2005 by buck69]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm sure it could be the place if you asked your question... What is it?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There it is..I think i got it all..

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It would seem that the guy who built it thinks it's still his house. I don't think it's very likely that you will get him to leave. When someone puts their blood sweat and tears into something, it's hard to make them give it up. Sometimes when people pass, they aren't aware that they aren't alive anymore, and it is probably very confusing to him. I personally would never buy a home someone still "lives" in, but most people don't take the time to really "FEEL" a house before they decide to buy it. Normally ghosts don't really have the energy to slam and bang things around as much as yours seems to be doing. I'm a little concerned about that.

I don't want to tell you that you should move. If you feel comfortable enough to stay, by all means do. But don't take it lightly. Sometimes it passes, but if it doesn't... I don't know. I wouldn't want to stay, and I've had some very creepy things lurking in my homes.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its stoped for now and i am waiting for somthing else to happend,If it startes bothering the kids... somthing haves to be done..It seems it wants to mess with me the most..It only knocked on the window for the kids once..My wife thinks i am nuts..

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds like you may have a phantasm....much less severe than a ghost (i.e. it doesn't respond to stimuli, just psychic residue and impressions, like sound so far it seems). I wouldn't worry too much about it. Usually such weak impressions can be rid by even the simplest means (as it doesn't take much to get rid of such residue).

top topics

join