It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could have your own beach defenses/ castle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
With the beach defenses thing it will be like what mines would you use what special defensive positions would you use. Say like a sandbag house with a heavy machine gun like on D Day, or the Japanese Islands. And for the castle how high it would be, where it would be, and what it would be made out of. And other miscellaneous stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well okay here is my castle idea my castle would be located in Switzerland and be built off of a huge mountain. It would be 500 FT high and of course be made out of brick. It would have 20 levels of defenses that would be made out of brick they would have little holes which archers could shoot out of. There would be one level each 12 and a half FT and the defenses would start at 250 FT. The walls would be 25 FT thick and there would also be 4 towers Which would be 600 FT tall, and thats were we would throw rocks down upon the enemy. There they would also have huge catapulting machines which would also hurl tons of rock and other projectiles on the enemy.

Come on people you must have some ideas.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Like all good level 30 Elves my Stronghold would be behind a waterfall and the only defenses I need are my wand of fire and a bad reputation.

Yeah, not what you were getting at.

Played Stronghold Crusader? Building Castles is fun.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Like all good level 30 Elves my Stronghold would be behind a waterfall and the only defenses I need are my wand of fire and a bad reputation.

Yeah, not what you were getting at.

Played Stronghold Crusader? Building Castles is fun.

Not yet, but I like playing games were you have to build defenses.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, I suppose I'd come at your castle with stealth bombers using bunker busting bombs and MOABs and turn it into rubble while your catapult shots fell about 30,000 feet short. What's your question again?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, I suppose I'd come at your castle with stealth bombers using bunker busting bombs and MOABs and turn it into rubble while your catapult shots fell about 30,000 feet short. What's your question again?

Darn you that castle took along time to build!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Okay here is what my beach defenses would be made up of. Claymore mines, heavy machine gun emplacments, anti tank missile bunkers, artillary emplacments, stinger sites, 5 fast response units, adn littoral sea mines. Here is how it would be organized, I would have stinger sites near the beach, I would have my anti-tank missile bunkers further inland, I would have my artillary emplacments on a mountain, Machine gun emplacments on the beach. And my 5 response units further inland but positioned so they could react to anything happening on the island in minutes.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue cell
Okay here is what my beach defenses would be made up of. Claymore mines, heavy machine gun emplacments, anti tank missile bunkers, artillary emplacments, stinger sites, 5 fast response units, adn littoral sea mines. Here is how it would be organized, I would have stinger sites near the beach, I would have my anti-tank missile bunkers further inland, I would have my artillary emplacments on a mountain, Machine gun emplacments on the beach. And my 5 response units further inland but positioned so they could react to anything happening on the island in minutes.

bye

muhahahaha

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
to aid if thwarting surveliance sattillites, and nuclear ICBMsI wouldprobly build my fortress in underneath several hundred feet of bedrock underneath a major metropolitan city. Only acess to it would be sercured elevators found hidden in some warehouses, or sewer tunnels

Still need to find a place to launch my private Helicopter, and jet from.

top topics

join