It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s my 40th tomorrow but I don’t feel it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

30!👍🏼🤣

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Happy Birthday Mac !
Shoot, 40 is a great number I could do a lot then, looked good, worked hard on my little farm.
I turned 60 last month but I don't feel it. Sure I'm admitting I cant do all the things I used to, like carry 2 - 50# bags of grain but I'm still going pretty strong.
Ah, to be 40 again....

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Happy Birthday Mac 🎂.

I’ll be 57 the end of this month and trust me it flies after 40. I still mentally feel my 30yo self, but physically you start to feel it.

My advice is if there are things you still want to do and places you want to go, make it a priority. I put so many things off and wish now I hadn’t. We always think we have more time. I see people dying that I know regularly now. Life really is short.

Life go get you some 😊. Enjoy

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I will be 67 on the 30 th of July.
Time flies when your having fun .
Regrets i've had a few not so bad being old when your still Healthy.
Never thought i would live to see 30 lol
Enjoy every minute because life is wya to short.

Happy Birthday

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Happy birthday! That is my next birthday too....

Everything health wise started catching up after 30 for sure... i may look younger but my body says NO

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My youngest child turns 41 this week. My oldest didn't make it to 50.
edit on 7/19/2022 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Happy Birthday!

I'm 46 and I still don't feel it...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hope you have a nice day!

Its all just numbers, they do not mean much, i stopped paying attention to it before i was 20, i am about 31-33 now i think.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What gets me often anymore, I'll see a young smart lady ( 25'sh )... and realizing she's only being nice because I'm the OLD GUY NOW.

Breaks my heart.
youtu.be...

edit on 19-7-2022 by Bigburgh because: Emotional damage

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

My mind is young, body is old. When you get to be my age, a sense of humor is vital,

Happy Belated Birthday Hun!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Happy birthday.
40 is still pretty young
And I know you have cool toys!
Have fun, eat decent food, take care of yourself.

I’m older than you and really have just started to “feel it”
Like I was 40 when I joined ATS. Back when we wrote chain letters to each other for discussion, with cutouts from the newspaper for graphic effect!

’m pretty active during the day and a slug in the evening.
I walk about 35 miles per week for exercise though.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hello

I turned 40 in April and had the same WTF moment, it really does hit you when you put things into context IE time and how fast it does go, and then it hits you, life really is too bloody short

It wasn’t that long ago I was having fun at my dads 40th as a teenager, then I realise oh hang on that place where he had that party has been burnt down decades ago, yet the building and interior is still fresh in my mind

Another thing… THIS FORUM (ZOMG) I remember at around the same time late 90s I think? i used to come home from the pub as an underage drinker in my local 16/17 ? And fire up the Paccard Bell PC and come visit this forum, I always had a strong interest in paranormal activity, Ghost UFOs including black projects and stuff like that, down to some experiences through my childhood and late teens I guess… shared them over the years on here under a couple of different long forgotten accounts

That seems crazy to me tbh where on earth has all that time gone ? I don’t want the next part of ny life to go that fast

Im now a farther of 5, and I’m absolutely falling apart, it seems to be something different going on me every week since, muscle pulls and tears, had my ACL done in 12 years ago while in the army and it’s absolutely had it now, the surgery was bad and I’ve constantly got a compression sleeve on to stop any more damage and pain or swelling, Constantly tired from working to support my kids ugh, it’s harder now than ever tbh I honestly wish I did more saving and less partying from 20yrs - 30yrs I was super fit and strong then and rather wish I abused my body physically back then with more working and saving that drink & drug abuse partying, and obviously spending every penny enjoying myself, holidays, festivals, utterly peeing it up the wall on crap

Oh well

I have a wonderful family though, it’s a real uphill battle and struggle right now with the cost of living, and I’m definitely starting to feel my age, perhaps I wouldn’t be if I had more free time and was a 40 year old with no kids which it’s pretty common round here at least, yeah those are the people I feel sorry for, people who will hit 40 or 60 and think oh Dam my life is empty I’ve got nobody but a nice car still

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

40? Happy birthday.

A few more decades and you'll be the same age as DB's waist size.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join