It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of being in a constant state of worry about this.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You'll be fine as long as you don't read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't say I didn't warn you not to read it.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: negedef
god came down from heaven and saved me personally 1 year and 9 months sober
they defenitly like toying with our emotions laughing at us cuz we cant pay our bills i believe gods punishment for them will be just so try not to worry cuz god is looking out for u 2
but honestly it could almost all be a big hoax who knows wat fake news anymore

Congratulations on your sobriety!! And welcome to the family of God brother (or sister). The ride is gonna get bumpy now, to try and stop your witness to others...but Jesus says to trust in Him and keep your eyes focused on the future!

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The only way to not being in a constant state of worrying is ... to stop worry.

Regardless how the world is, how the circumstances are, you always have the free will to chose how you respond to a situation. It is your choice to constantly worry, or not to worry. The circumstances do not matter for that, they are irrelevant when it comes to your decision how you respond to a situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

Yeah, at some point it's good to just let go and stop caring about certain things. And say eff it. What happens happens.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Torlin

Regardless how the world is, how the circumstances are, you always have the free will to chose how you respond to a situation. It is your choice to constantly worry, or not to worry. The circumstances do not matter for that, they are irrelevant when it comes to your decision how you respond to a situation.

Your free will comes pretty narrow when the choices are mandatory vaccine or FEMA camp. I guess it's a choice at least.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Spirituality is the freedom to experience yourself in the freedom of your self-esteem.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: negedef
God has written us off. If he were going to step in and stop the .01% parasites he would have done it long ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
God has written us off. If he were going to step in and stop the .01% parasites he would have done it long ago.

0.1% seems like a low figure to me. It feels more like 10% of humans are scum to me.

That's pretty pessimistic I know, that's just how It feels to me. And that's just feels, not 'my feelz' lol

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

nope wat does rthe bible predict= one world goverment thats wat thre working towards all of this has to happen
there payment will be HELL read ur bible research the miracle of fatima i was one step away from death u never know how god works

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It's rather comical how many people here don't really understand what the NWO is all about. It's not some kind of radical group looking to take over, it's a bunch of rich people looking to pull the worlds strings from behind the scenes.

They're plans are to maintain the status quo because stability suits them.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Torlin

Your free will comes pretty narrow when the choices are mandatory vaccine or FEMA camp. I guess it's a choice at least.

You're confusing the NWO with the WHO.

Totally different groups with different agenda. The NWO don't want to put people in camps, they want to put them in Amazon warehouses.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

0.1% seems like a low figure to me. It feels more like 10% of humans are scum to me.

That's pretty pessimistic I know, that's just how It feels to me. And that's just feels, not 'my feelz' lol

i believe u are excactly right i think ten percent of the population or five is psychopath and psychpaths tend to rise to power cuz its all they are after usually

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join