It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiator Of Deja-vu -SN2022- Writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In a different realm, inaccessible to most, there dwells a being, similar to ghost.
Hunger for memories is what it feels, tricky trickery it does, when it steals.

The memories, in your head, it want's them really bad.
It can not simply steal, one in, one out, that's the deal.

Tricky trickery, you learned that, it records what you see,
and put's it where the stolen memory would be.

While you think you experienced this before, but out of clue...
You got it! It's what we call a déjà-vu.

"The END"

edit on 18.6.2022 by TDDAgain because: Emergency! Just changed the title because it dropped the E and A of "Deja-vu" in the sub forum view.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

This is why Dreamcatchers are always a good idea!

I'm glad you decided to participate, TDDAgain!

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I got one from distant relatives in North America with a pair of rabbit fur Moccasin with threaded tiny gem stone lined a long time ago. I don't use it, as I seldom remember my dreams. Maybe I should?

You seem to have had a real creative flow lately too. Starting to read the other entries to the contest now, starting at page 1.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's a pretty rare gift you were given... keep it safe, you never know when it could come in handy.

Yep, I was afraid the 100 limit would be a problem. Instead, it has turned out to be quite liberating.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I thought similar and saw you commenting that in AccessDenied's thread. I agreed! The lightness of the topic, caused by so much less words challenges to make it simple but like you said, a lot of room for interpretation.

The longer stories, I like them too but then I am often let down when I reach the end... because... more of it

What would be interesting would be a exactly 100 word contest. That put's a layer of challenge on top of it. I tried to do that and did before with my DuckDuckDinner (I think it was that one), but this time I didn't see a good way to pull it off with twelve words left.

Add: Oh and yes I keep it safe. I don't know where the Moccasin are currently though. I have not seen them since moving. They are so comfy too. And have a almost mirror finish on the bottom, from walking in them.
edit on 18.6.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Add: Oh and yes I keep it safe. I don't know where the Moccasin are currently though. I have not seen them since moving. They are so comfy too. And have a almost mirror finish on the bottom, from walking in them.

I'm glad! You didn't mention moccasins... that's even better!

As to the limit of 100 words, all my stories, except one, are right on the limit. Most were shorter, but having room to expand was very useful.

edit on 18/6/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thanks for your submission,

Good Luck in the Contest!
Johnny

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
In a different realm, inaccessible to most, there dwells a being, similar to ghost.

Very clever and creative take on the theme! This first line is great, and really made me curious to read more.

Well done, TDDA!

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thank you sister, it means a lot to me, coming from you.

new topics

top topics

join