It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Questions; What is Christianity / What is 'Saved'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

I don't want to say anything that offends you (or offends you too much), but it does feel a bit like you're grasping at straws to find support for your view that military service to any of “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” (i.e. any nation) is compatible with Christianity or God's will. I hope one day you will consider whether that kind of support to any of “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” (any nation) is putting or might eventually put you on the wrong side for the above mentioned war. Best not fight the incoming 'alien invasion' (as it may be painted by the supporters of Satan and “the wild beast” mentioned at Rev. 19:19 quoted further below*, to justify their 'standing in opposition'), you'll lose.

Rom 13:1-5
"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

"Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same.

"For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

"Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake."

if the king sends you to war, you go to war. the king is responsible to God for that choice. Our job is to do our duty.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: fix quote thingy

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join