It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godfather and first contact with aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Are you sure you watched it because if you really had you'd know there is no spoken words in the video, it is 100% pure video and you have to watch it and figure out what's happening along the way. There is music in it though and it is the Godfather theme and I can assure you that music is universal, unless, unless you're slow or something. Or unless you thought the music had an accent or something in which case you're just high.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good # mate! a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That has always made me think about Mike's products? A former crack head that turned his life around. His pitch sometimes has made me question his Being on the wagon. The rant he was on for Trump and Election fraud, tells me he knew something shady was going on! Unbelievable a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

That has always made me think about Mike's products?

Whats that now?

A former crack head that turned his life around. His pitch sometimes has made me question his Being on the wagon.

His antics and detachment from reality make me question the "former" part myself.

The rant he was on for Trump and Election fraud, tells me he knew something shady was going on! Unbelievable a reply to: andy06shake

Aye crack heads always think something shady is going on Thunderkiss75 because shady is the colour of their day.

They generally are the shady thing going on. LoL

Mike Lindell doesn't have any more proof of election fraud than anybody else Thunderkiss75 else he would show his homework and not other people's ramblings and meaningless metadata.

What's ""Unbelievable"" comes out mikes puss along with promo codes in spades.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Just a heads up.

From the T & Cs
15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

I think you've forgotten to put it through a translator??

From The Book of Common Sense , one can enjoy a lot of animation films without any speaking .
The great animation , Heavy Metal , was mostly comprised of shorts that had absolutely no spoken words .
And so did a lot back in those days .

Ease up and try to enjoy life .
The mods will take care of the rest , if needed.
edit on 6/5/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join