It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek confirmation: Exclusive: Putin Treated for Cancer in April, U.S. Intelligence Report Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Seriously, If anybody believes that idiot Christopher Steele then they're a fool.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think this news is being shared preemptively.

It's meant to force some kind of action out in the open.

It's most likely not true and doesn't matter if it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Why'd you tell' em!?
edit on 6 2 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I think this news is being shared preemptively.

It's meant to force some kind of action out in the open.

It's most likely not true and doesn't matter if it is.

Hopium and likely deceit.

With the amount of money, arms and aid dumped into Ukraine, someone needs to make it worth it.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I highly doubt the reports. These reports are only happening because the media will never report anything bad about the status of Biden's Health or Hillary's status for that matter.

Interesting how people convert propaganda to truth when it fits with what they want to hear.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Biden said he and others are going to cure cancer.

Putin should be the first one to be cured, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It's good that the reports are classified. This circumstance makes it possible not to give any evidence.

In my opinion, all these endless stuffing about Putin's health that have been appearing on the forum over the past few months is done so that the people of the West have hope that all the problems in their society (for which, as you know, only Putin is responsible) will soon be resolved and they just need to a little more patience until Putin dies.

However, despite all these topics, Putin is not going to die. Therefore, I can assume that your hopes are in vain and you are more likely to die because of the policies of your authorities than Putin.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Look, Putin's a pretty bad guy. But, the grip he has had on power in Russia has kept a fairly effective lid on a lot of chaos in Russia that would no longer be contained should he suddenly (through illness, or other means) disappear from the scene.

What we need to be concentrating on is finding and supporting some kind of acceptable transitional figure. We're not gonna find the perfect guy or gal in that cesspool of corruption, but we need to get behind (clandestinely) the least bad option; and quickly.

Unfortunately, our current administration can't be counted on to string two coherent sentences together, let alone a cogent foreign policy or effective behind-the-scenes negotiations.

Someone needs to step up or something needs to happen or we in America and, by association, most of the West is well and truly screwed. Maybe it's not time for the Bugaloo yet, but some adult needs to start taking hold of the reins of this country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join