It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = Regilon , Mass media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If the NWO exists its already here in the form of reglion and mass media.
For thousands of years people have lived by the koran or bible and who was pulling the strings ? In the some cases it was the pope. In western culture mass media has replaced reglion has the most affective way of brainwashing people.

By brainwashing people reglion has been able to shape the course of history. Mass media is easer to defeat then reglion people defeat mass media every day on ATS

One example of Mass media brainwashing the population is Fox News and its attempts to brainwash the population into towing the republican line.
The sooner we lose the shacklers of reglion the sooner we lose the NWO If you belive in god thats OK (im an athiest) just dont let reglion controll your life. Death of organised regilon = death of NWO
Ignore biased media coverage = death of NWO

Ignoring biased media coverage can be simple at times Ann Coulter for example is a joke still how long can it be before the media/NWO tones down its adgenda and is more subtle in its brainwashing?

Anyway thats my theory on the NWO.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i still believe religion is not on the same wave length as the NWO, in fact, i feel it is against it not promoting it.

join