It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Today's Press Conference...

Skip to around the 5 minute mark, when the PC begins.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Today's Press Conference...

Skip to around the 5 minute mark, when the PC begins.
www.youtube.com...

All I can see are the white hats. No self respecting cowboy-NOT A SINGLE ONE- Would wear a white hat to this. Not ONE.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools

I guess those guys standing behind Mcgraw were FBI. It looks like they're dressed in red, white and blue. A red hat would have been a fashion faux pas, blue might have worked, but I guess white won the coin toss!

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Amen to that. I had the pleasure of working with children for many years and absolutely applaud the dedication of teachers.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: face23785

Are you sure?!!!!

Here in the UK we don't have these tragedies on a regular basis.

Making guns freely available to teenage nutters is madness.

Of course, it's utter madness. 50% of Americans know that; the other 50% are still living in a King George III era. In essence, I suppose us Brits are to blame!

It took the UK just two massacres (Hungerford in 1987, Dunblane in 1996) for the gun laws to be irrevocably changed, despite already being far, far stricter than the USA.

There is no reason why the Land Of The Free cannot follow the example of the rest of the world, but it will be a long, long, long, lonnnnnng road... The planet will have warmed itself to oblivion before gun laws are substantially changed in the USA.

Until then...

"Imma givin' ya three seconds to git offa ma lawn, mutha****er!"

edit on 27-5-2022 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: NoMoreFools

I guess those guys standing behind Mcgraw were FBI. It looks like they're dressed in red, white and blue. A red hat would have been a fashion faux pas, blue might have worked, but I guess white won the coin toss!

A self respecting cowboy would have worn black.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The mass murderer's Grandmother has been upgraded to FAIR condition.

He shot her in the face: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why did he target a elementary school? Has a motive for targeting that school been discovered or is there at least a a strong theory as to why?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr. Strangelove
Why did he target a elementary school? Has a motive for targeting that school been discovered or is there at least a a strong theory as to why?

There’s a transcript from a 15 year old girl in Germany he was messaging on social media at the time. You could google it and get the exact transcript if you wanted, I guess.

But, from what I gathered he basically just told her that he just shot his grandmother and was now going to go and shoot up a school… didn’t sound like he cared what kind of school it was… just had it in his mind that he wanted to shoot up a school.

Guess he just chose the closest one too him.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Talk to a friend earlier today who told me she read that Ramos choose that school on that day because they were having a senior day, but he got the date wrong because the senior was held on Monday.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Someone answer me this:

I know I'm not a person who visits here much even though I'm a member but....I've been hearing that the shooter's grandmother is also dead. Is that true?

(My heart just hurts for the 19 children and now three adults hat have died - the most recent adult was the husband of one of the female teachers' that died in this horror - doctors have said that he literally died of a broken heart).

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tonytrout1976

Salvador Ramos' grandmother is recovering after have been shot in the face. Ramos' older sister, who was stationed in San Diego is on military leave to take care of her.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: tonytrout1976

Salvador Ramos' grandmother is recovering after have been shot in the face. Ramos' older sister, who was stationed in San Diego is on military leave to take care of her.

Thank you.....I sincerely mean that. Thank God that she's ok and is going to live.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

You take care of your country and we will take care of ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join