It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken Home Pod Ep 15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Fresh on the heels of episode #14, The Broken Home Podcast Episode #15 has just been posted across all platforms.

We talk about the difficult decision I faced of me providing a hotel room for my 14 year old daughters birthday. She wanted to go swimming for her bday. But since there’s still ice on some of the lakes here, the idea of a hotel came up.

We go down memory lane and talk about our favourite childhood birthday parties.

We discuss some of the unreal current events that took place over the weekend.
A demonic possession gone wrong that resulted in death, in my old neighbourhood.
And we close out with a feel good story about a “Meth addicted attack squirrel” that gets released back into the wild.

Here is a link to the YouTube for those who don’t subscribe to Spotify, Apple, or Google Pods.

edit on 16-5-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Also, we never ask this during our show’s episodes, but we do have social media accounts and we are starting to try to build the following on them.
If you could share the show to any friends you all think would enjoy listening to two fatherless buffoons talk about daily life and growing up without role models, please help spread the word!
And lastly, if you listen on YouTube, a like goes a long way to help us reach more ears.

Thanks all!

join