It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An example of what ATS is capable of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Photographer for White House child sex ring arrested after Thompson suicide
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It occured to me while I was reading the above thread - this is what ATS is about, people from both sides of the political fence working together to find the truth, discussing ideas, etc. - all the while, being civil to one another.

I just thought I'd mention it.

JAK

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango
It occured to me while I was reading the above thread - this is what ATS is about, people from both sides of the political fence working together to find the truth, discussing ideas, etc. - all the while, being civil to one another.

I just thought I'd mention it.

Quango,

You are so very right and it is great to hear someone on this board express this viewpoint that I subscribe too. A little mutual respect is very much lacking here of late.

Fantastic. Good on you.

Jack

[edit on 1/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
A little mutual respect is very much lacking here of late.

yeah i noticed that too

pity

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
JAK, Daystar
It's not just ATS, it's the world. Most people don't know the meaning of the word respect. People think they don't have to act right because they've got money or good looks, or big muscles. It's a disease, and I make it my responsibility to cure it in whosoever crosses my path.

The only thing we can do is enforce it in our own lives. Give respect, demand respect, online, real life, same deal.

Most people can be impressed by simply being respectful and compassionate. Some choose to take advatage of kindness, and we can't allow that to dissuade us or disadvantage us.

We can change things, but some coconuts hafta get cracked, some people just don't get it any other way.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Boy... you are wrong on so may counts...
just BS flowing freely from mouths...
opposing veiwpoints solve NOTHING....

just kiddin... happy April 1st...

and great point...

it is what i like about ATS also...

top topics

join