It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of manipilation of gambling companies in media.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I saw this story on a current repair on channel 9 Australia, this couple won some money gambling reporter, goes wow spins it as a good thing.

I was suspect if this story as it was as lame as a dead donkey.

The in one shot on a monitor we see the ladbrokes home page, I go boom! Say to the Missus, this is a advertorial for ladbrokes.

Then later in the story, the couple should have won a bigger prize pool, though the terms and conditions of ladbrokes Is they will not pay out multiple wins from one gambler.

Reporter says more or less at least you got some money, winner swallows the ladbrokes crap, and admits he didn’t read their terms and conditions.

I saw this not as questioning ladbrokes more as a warning to punters that they will restrict payouts on winnings.

Really at the end Tracey saying to make this story look like a legitimate investigation, “we contacted ladbrokes, though they declined comment”

Rubbish Tracey, tell us how much ladbrokes paid for this advertorial? And that you as a reporter did not ask the hard question, if I place ten bets I should get ten payouts.

9now.nine.com.au...
edit on 4-5-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
if I place ten bets I should get ten payouts.

Gambling isn't the only place that happens.

I used to do Aerospace Contracting. When I would get a contract I would buy insurance in case I became injured on the job. On the last contract I worked I bought insurance that would pay so much for a specific injury. The Contract ended up cancelled but, I still had the insurance. I then got a job with a Hydraulic Company. After 30 days my insurance from there kicked in. A few days later I fractured my Left Wrist. When I put in for the insurance claim, both companies said that they didn't have to pay me. When I consulted a lawyer it turned out that they were right. There was a section that said that in the event of dual insurance the other company had to pay first. If I would have tried to collect from both companies, I would have been committing insurance fraud. They were both happy to take my premiums though.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is a real conspiracy, so naturally it wouldn't be of much interest to conspiracy theorists. Just as conspiracy theorists are silent on matters such as match fixing in professional sports and naming the city-state which controls the global drug cartel.
edit on 21-7-2023 by Tarquin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join