It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUTH - China Has Killed More Ukraine Citizens than Russia Has.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Being a Complimentary therapist, I 'dabble' in crystals

I have a piece of shungite on the back of my phone and a small 'picture frame' with shungite behind the glass that was gifted to me to charge/prop my mobile phone on

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Do you think I am onto something with this war and hatred push over Ukraines tiny death amount is more based on trying to force Russia to give up unique resources?

There have been people saying you can't get/send mail from that area of the world, not even neighboring allies like poland. But I will clearly stated, they are shipping Shungite into the US with minimal issues. Which I do think is weird especially given all the sanctions. We all know they scan and identify every item that goes through customs.

On a side note they just froze all Russian US dollars ment to pay wallstreet in an attempt to make them convert more of their currency to USD just to lock the use on payment, to force a default by stealing more money from Russia in a loop they just lock. That is just nasty.. play. Russia has US dollar reserves in the US to pay those people. They converted more money and had those accounts frozen.

This is more then a war crime punishment on minimal deaths, this is purposely foul play.

Begs to question why we let china perform 45 genocides and did nothing to stop it. Yet 1500 people die probably due to the Ukraine civilian and nazi army, and we torture an entire nation.
edit on 5-4-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You are better versed in the nuances of the overall multi-trillion $$$ Covid/Vaccine scheme than I am.

Has it been determined what Pfizer wanted to keep secret for 75 years? Lots of documents were forced to be released by a judge last month. Was there anything earth-shattering therein?

I gave up following events and have not been looking that much bud but something jumped out recently about the European council article 2361 coming into effect on July 1st making the vaccines MANDATORY no QR code no life according to rumours! . something I read at a JS. Freelance site but I take everything there with a pinch of salt .

P146 of the Pfizer from scuttle but

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
On this logic, we should be digging up Walter Raleigh for killing more people than most things combined.

And also pointing out how the U.S. incinerated more women and children in 20 seconds in 1945, than Russia has, over the past 100 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
Maybe, but lies kill people all over the world, elite spread lies about everything, spreading fear, hate and all the worst among people

Compare how the elite (MSM and Experts) kept predicting the Covid-19 virus was going to explode and bring mass carnage to the USA......and tying that prediction to Spring Break, or the opening of Football Season, or the onset of WINTER.

Now, I notice the same elite (MSM and Experts) continually predicting how Russia will ramp up the violence to bring death to Ukraine that dwarfs what we've seen thus far.

The predictions of a Covid massacre and a Russia massacre were stated in a "We hope it happens!" manner. They never say, "I hope I'm wrong" after the prediction of doom.

It's SATAN operating through humans.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's SATAN operating through humans.

I agree with you, there was no time in history that some doctors mislead people of someone spread lies but in last three years it's so obvious.

I hate because all these lies have led us ordinary people to hate each other. Because of the covid we somehow distanced ourselves from each other.
Now, because of the possibility of the beginning of the Third World War, we are falling into even greater hatred.
Have you ever past bu kindergarten when educators take children out? When you see all these little ones it jist become warm around your heart, they are our little fellow citizens. Then we don't ask ourselves what nationalities these children are, whether their parents are rich or not, whether they are the children of a scientist or a street cleaner. No we just see kids playing in yard.
Why do we don't spread that feeling to our neighbors for stat, because all the lies that many of us listen.

I will be honest I don't believe in good but I am a fool and I still believe in people I still believe that all of us have time to make a change to try to be better.

<< 1   >>

join