It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two different marks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Receive a mark VS had the mark

They are two different marks.

You receive one in your right hand or foreheads, but the other one you already had is one you have had, but do not receive.

You won't buy or sell a mark you receive unless you already had the other mark.

What is a mark you can receive? And what is the mark you had?

Put your thinking caps on.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

We all have SSN in the U.S. not sure how the rest of the world numbers its people, but I am sure all countries do. With the exception of 3rd world.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well, you've always "had" your unique DNA.

And genetic sequencing technology is always improving, becoming faster and less expensive.

But who will be "deemed worthy" to pass the "genetic validation"?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As someone who watched the movie inglorious bastards at least once, I have to point out how it's patently ridiculous to put a permanent identifier on your minions so they can be recognized by basically everyone who might want to damage your agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Always had a W mark on my hands, the natural lines are like that. My forehead wrinkles form what looks like a tree or flower and the top looks like a W too, the W shape is the Sin or Shin symbol. I think that the W on my forehead came from the surgery I had when I was about a month old after my sister stabbed a birthmark on my forehead that I was born with according to my mother. The doctor said the mark was interesting at the time, but when I grew up it would probably not be good to have in school. I do not know what it was, only that it was removed. My mother had pictures of it but they got wet and thrown out I guess, that was back in fifty five that I was born.

I guess that Sin symbol means I am a Sinner.

The marks I have received are the scars I got from working or doing something dumb. I also had a fork prong scar between my eyes on my nose. I guess evidence that My sisters jealous actions were from a devils fork.

Loved my sister, even though she told me that I could jump off the branch of a tree we climbed because cats always fall on their feet...guess the fact that I fell on my head and got knocked out when I was about four proves I am not a cat. The branch was only around six feet off the ground though, I am still alive I think, or all this is just a dream I am having in a coma.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Book of Revelation KJV

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

I don't see where the good book talks about the difference in marks on hand or head except maybe there are three types, a mark, a name and a number. I thought that the mark, name and number were all the same thing, the mark is a number is a name. I didn't read anything about another mark people may have already had.

Also, why not include some quotes like above?

ETA: Upon giving it some more thought, perhaps original sin is the mark we have from birth. That would be a mark that was washed away in the blood of Christ, however, not everyone is saved.
edit on 31-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
One thing about bible prophecy is that the prophecy in question may have multiple meanings. One meaning to the prophecy may be an actual physical mark like a bar code or computer chip. And another may be thought, words, and deeds.

But, remember when this was written. Slaves were common then. I would say the mark is a modern symbol of ownership to the Beast and his system of government.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When I was a kid 3-6 years old I remember having a swing in my parents backyard. And me and my sister had great fun swinging as high as we could possibly go and then jumping off the swing and flying through the air 5-10 yards at what must have been 8-10 feet in the air when we jumped. This was a big swing.

The water pipes for that swing are still there in my parents old yard. And that top pipe is 10 feet in the air. And for the life of me now I can't see why I didn't break my neck jumping off that thing.

edit on 1-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
what is the mark you had?
Berth Certificate - Slave Bond

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What scriptures are you speaking of?

Where do you come up with two marks?

Are you speaking of Cain's Mark?

The 144,000's mark?

And the Mark of the Beast?
edit on 4/1/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cityzen

I have the Earnest of the Spirit. It is a mark that is what the earnest is a mark.

And yet we have another it is Blood, we are marked by Christ's blood as accepting his work through faith by God's Grace.

edit on 4/1/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: rickymouse

When I was a kid 3-6 years old I remember having a swing in my parents backyard. And me and my sister had great fun swinging as high as we could possibly go and then jumping off the swing and flying through the air 5-10 yards at what must have been 8-10 feet in the air when we jumped. This was a big swing.

The water pipes for that swing are still there in my parents old yard. And that top pipe is 10 feet in the air. And for the life of me now I can't see why I didn't break my neck jumping off that thing.

On our farm in the upstairs, sort of an attic full of old junk, there was a parachute. It had a starter chute with it and I took it home to play with. One day my two cousins were over and we talked about jumping off the slide, throw up the chute, and float down. The top of our slide was about eight feet tall, so I went first. I came down like a meteor, no time for the parachute starter chute to open. I sprained my ankle, my cousin grabbed the chute and climbed on up and said I did it wrong...he hurt his back when he hit the ground. My other cousin said we both did it wrong and jumped, of course he whacked his head on my cousins boot, both of us were still laying on the ground. Yeah, I learned that day that kids are stupid that way...later I found that adults do the same thing. It is not limited to risks of bodily injury either, people will start businesses where others have failed and most time fail too.

We used to jump off swings like that too, they had commercial swings at the Hancock Beach, you could easily swing up high and jump. We also tried swinging high and going right around, but that didn't work well, if you got real high you just came straight down, one kid hit his head on the top bar of the swingset and then they took away the swings for the summer after they hauled one kid to the hospital which was maybe six blocks away.

I learned to avoid risk, and I got called chicken after that...and the other kids wound up getting hurt quite often.

top topics

join