It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government�s Black Sciences Compartment of the Black Operations, there are two major divisions:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I found this, i think is pretty amazing what they say in this article, and actually never in media they touch those kind of matters... Enjoy the read

1. The electronics E.L.F. mind control and hologram imaging know as "Project Blue Beam."

Mind Control radio waves are transmitted from man-made saucers to the targeted individual or group. The so-called UFO has light ray bending capabilities to appear invisible or masked in a cloud. These hovercraft were developed by forward-not reverse-engineering over 50 years ago. Much of the hype about the crash at Roswell and the Alien Autopsy was fabricated because of the Cold War. E.L.F. mind control, man-made flying saucers, cloning, the atomic bomb, the Philadelphia and Montauk Experiments were what World War II was really all about.

2. The earth energy and spirit manipulating group. This group uses a mixed bag of tricks combining occultism-black witchcraft with E.L.F. radio-wave enhancement. Groups making spirit or UFO contact comes under the title "Falling Star" which symbolizes the effort to bring Lucifer to earth in the physical. (An alien invasion of earth by the entire demonic realm and establishing a new high tech Babylonian World Empire.)

Usually, corporate and college groups are totally mislead on what their Federal Grant projects are really about. In the field hidden intelligence teams monitor, document, manipulate and manage the na�ve human test rats.

Many so-called investigative and recuperation organizations like the Human Potential Foundation are set up to accumulate data from the targeted victims. In many cases, the so-called "concerned" organizational workers are mind control or cult victims unknowingly doing intelligence retrieval for the C.I.A. or N.S.A.

Intelligence has also created many so-called "help-sites" on the computer Internet. These web-sites may present themselves as a place for mind control victims to get therapy from the group. In reality, they are "damage and control" web-sites to see how much you have remembered or figured out. If you know too much, your life is in danger � even if the project or cult group you were in happened thirty years ago.

They will try to reprogram you or they will send some "helper" to meet you someplace outside your protection zone. The "helper" may have a piece of the puzzle; if you are looking for "closure" and he/she may be sincere on helping you. But, their altered personality through hypnosis or programming may mislead you. He/she could be a Manchurian Candidate unknowingly programmed to set you up for a crime being committed nearby, so you can be convicted and your story silenced forever.

Rest of the article:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In one of the DVD's the 'Disclosure Project' brought out, there is a woman (the only female witness on that DVD) that explains project bluebeam, but she doesn't mention the name bluebeam. She used to work with someone who told her all about it, in the late 70's.

check out the DVD's!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
In one of the DVD's the 'Disclosure Project' brought out, there is a woman (the only female witness on that DVD) that explains project bluebeam, but she doesn't mention the name bluebeam. She used to work with someone who told her all about it, in the late 70's.

check out the DVD's!

Can u get me a link or something were i can see where do they sell this DVD, or even who is the director or the company that sells them, Thanks mate.

Anyway the article talks about amazing things, u should check it out, and specially when that becomes really possible, we are in deep Sh*it.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org...

it's the two hour disclosure witness video, I saw.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
www.disclosureproject.org...

it's the two hour disclosure witness video, I saw.

Thank u i am checking the site now, and if i can download the Video from Kazaa Lite would be even better, i�ll check this noon, thx again mate

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thank you for the information on secret "black" projects. I'd like to add the possibility of genuine psychic abilities being used for methods of mind control in addition to more mechanical methods described in the former post. Thanks.

bmcclosk

top topics

join