It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government Data Shows 92.2 Percent Of All Covid Deaths Are Fully Vaccinated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Xtrozero

Your post has just stated that one vaccine will be ok for the seventy or so variants. The normal flu vaccine is for a Coroa virus, That's one a year. You are obscuring the obvious.

The flu is not a coronavirus, it is an influenza virus.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Jimy718

There are 2.8 BILLION active Facebook accounts worldwide; and YOU think you would know about 500,000 or even 5,000,000 going silent?

100 percent yes. In fact we do, regularly. Facebook themselves monitor this as part of their own marketing purposes

Dozens of universities us ai to datamine social media looking for trends. It's how the initial claims of huge numbers dead of covid in China were debunked.

Are you aware of how much fb censors content?

I agree that the numbers could be lost in the total number of accounts, but there are many individuals who have been censored due to posting about their adverse events due to vaccines. One fb page gained over a hundred thousand members then was shut down. The page clearly stated that anything anti vax wouldn't be tolerated and it was mostly a collection of lesser side effects like odd menstruation changes, rashes, persistent headaches, tinnitus, nerve issues/twitching etc. that were being dismissed by the medical system but causing mayhem for the person. The fact it was censored was telling to me.

Universities need funding too and many are complicit in a pay for play production of a certain type of mind and engineered information that can be touted as coming from experts to woo the unwary. The connections are deep.
edit on 2-4-2022 by igloo because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Why do you think they were not infected, rather than had an asymptomatic infection?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Research needs to be done on this. If 92.2% of the population is fully vaccinated then the numbers indicate nothing out of the ordinary at all. If 10% of the population is fully vaccinated but represents 92.2% of the deaths, that is something to report...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Atheists, agnostics and humanists much more likely than Christians to get COVID-19 vaccine
Marc Ramirez, USA TODAY - Nov 2, 2021

www.msn.com...

Someone must really not like atheists and secularists if OP's post is accurate.
edit on 4-4-2022 by SpaceKaren because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2022 by SpaceKaren because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

a reply to: Jimy718

There are 2.8 BILLION active Facebook accounts worldwide; and YOU think you would know about 500,000 or even 5,000,000 going silent?

100 percent yes. In fact we do, regularly. Facebook themselves monitor this as part of their own marketing purposes

Dozens of universities us ai to datamine social media looking for trends. It's how the initial claims of huge numbers dead of covid in China were debunked.

Are you aware of how much fb censors content?

I agree that the numbers could be lost in the total number of accounts, but there are many individuals who have been censored due to posting about their adverse events due to vaccines. One fb page gained over a hundred thousand members then was shut down. The page clearly stated that anything anti vax wouldn't be tolerated and it was mostly a collection of lesser side effects like odd menstruation changes, rashes, persistent headaches, tinnitus, nerve issues/twitching etc. that were being dismissed by the medical system but causing mayhem for the person. The fact it was censored was telling to me.

Universities need funding too and many are complicit in a pay for play production of a certain type of mind and engineered information that can be touted as coming from experts to woo the unwary. The connections are deep.

None of which is relevant.

Facebook monitor account and content, if people were suddenly dying and it were being covered up they'd know, as would the marketing companies and universities that do the same.

There are who knows how many AI data mining social media looking for trends that it would be impossible to cover up.

Even if Facebook were to try other platforms like telegram and Gab would have similar data.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Research needs to be done on this. If 92.2% of the population is fully vaccinated then the numbers indicate nothing out of the ordinary at all. If 10% of the population is fully vaccinated but represents 92.2% of the deaths, that is something to report...

Average age is 86, with two comorbidity. Heart or lung disease, renal failure, diabetes, obesity, or a combination of the above.

What the data shows is that the vaxed people who are dying are usually elderly and sick. People who are at the greatest risk. This is what you would expect.

The unvaxxed are younger and healthier before getting sick with covid. This is also what you would expect.

The data shows that the vax is protecting all but the most vulnerable, and even then its lowering the mortality rate.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Were, not are. The vaccines were saving people, now with Omicron they are likely doing much more harm than good.

Actually, the vaxx only saved a very few, the rest were harmed...there is data to demonstrate that!

Omicron, considering it's timing; only served as a "Data Countermeasure" to help insure the truth is hidden.

The "harm" that you're talking about in regards to the vax is fake. It doesn't exist. People are making up fake friend of a friend stories and misrepresenting statistics, and then posting them online. Most of these cases are don't include names, ages, dates or death, or frequently even states of residence, so it's next to impossible to verify any of them as being genuine. If these deaths were real then why aren't people with long established social media accounts on which they are identifiable reporting the deaths of verified relatives?

We're also not seeing social media accounts going dark or being memorialized.

So, apparently hundreds of thousands of people are dead, but none of them are on Facebook, and none of their relatives are on Facebook either, except for the ones who create accounts especially to announce the deaths of relatives due to the vax, but not naming them, or including photographs.

Absolutely disgusting post

My niece's mother-in-law - hospitalised with three huge clots on the lung just after first vaccination, now on blood thinners for life - Nothing fake about that

My cousin's grandma? Hospitalised with multi system blood clots after second shot - Nothing fake about that

My dear next door neighbour? Uncontrollable tremors after two shots, referred to Neurology, no treatment working, aged ten years in six months - NOTHING FAKE ABOUT THAT, EITHER!

It's funny, people like you will make claims that 'people even have adverse reactions and die from paracetamol' then bare-faced try and claim no reactions or deaths from a new shot, despite there being reams of 'real world' cases and PLENTY in the documents from the drug companies themselves

As for your Facebook nonsense, on the contrary there are MANY accounts going dark, many being memorialised - there are websites collating these if you care to look (those that FB haven't pulled down themselves) and you can verify the accounts yourself

Even if there weren't, you do realise not everybody (not even CLOSE to everybody) is on FB, right...right?

Whether you think the jab is doing wonders or not, ignoring those real people being harmed is just vile!

I don't know how you sleep at night, really I don't (I have my suspicions but that's a different subject altogether)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Were, not are. The vaccines were saving people, now with Omicron they are likely doing much more harm than good.

Actually, the vaxx only saved a very few, the rest were harmed...there is data to demonstrate that!

Omicron, considering it's timing; only served as a "Data Countermeasure" to help insure the truth is hidden.

The "harm" that you're talking about in regards to the vax is fake. It doesn't exist. People are making up fake friend of a friend stories and misrepresenting statistics, and then posting them online. Most of these cases are don't include names, ages, dates or death, or frequently even states of residence, so it's next to impossible to verify any of them as being genuine. If these deaths were real then why aren't people with long established social media accounts on which they are identifiable reporting the deaths of verified relatives?

So, apparently hundreds of thousands of people are dead, but none of them are on Facebook, and none of their relatives are on Facebook either, except for the ones who create accounts especially to announce the deaths of relatives due to the vax, but not naming them, or including photographs.

My niece's mother-in-law - hospitalised with three huge clots on the lung just after first vaccination, now on blood thinners for life - Nothing fake about that

My cousin's grandma? Hospitalised with multi system blood clots after second shot - Nothing fake about that

My dear next door neighbour? Uncontrollable tremors after two shots, referred to Neurology, no treatment working, aged ten years in six months - NOTHING FAKE ABOUT THAT, EITHER!

It's funny, people like you will make claims that 'people even have adverse reactions and die from paracetamol' then bare-faced try and claim no reactions or deaths from a new shot, despite there being reams of 'real world' cases and PLENTY in the documents from the drug companies themselves

As for your Facebook nonsense, on the contrary there are MANY accounts going dark, many being memorialised - there are websites collating these if you care to look (those that FB haven't pulled down themselves) and you can verify the accounts yourself

Even if there weren't, you do realise not everybody (not even CLOSE to everybody) is on FB, right...right?

Whether you think the jab is doing wonders or not, ignoring those real people being harmed is just vile!

I don't know how you sleep at night, really I don't (I have my suspicions but that's a different subject altogether)

Don't take this personally but friend of a friend claims don't hold much value as I have no way of confirming or denying them.

You could be telling the true but so many people on this forum have straight up lied about things like this that unless you're offering some kind of evidence I simply can't take your word for it.

And if you do have evidence of Facebook pages going dark then by all means please share it. Social media is heavily monitored for content by academics and marketing companies that I simply cannot imagine that they wouldn't notice.

One of the most telling things is that so far nobody has been able to connect these supposed tens of thousands of deaths to memorialized pages, obituaries, or to identifiable family members posting about their loss. Only anonymous accounts with no way of confirming them.

You would also think that there would be more gofundme for medical expenses.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why do you think ?

How can you prove you need a vaccination if you can't prove an infection.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Don't take this personally but friend of a friend claims don't hold much value as I have no way of confirming or denying them.

You could be telling the true but so many people on this forum have straight up lied about things like this that unless you're offering some kind of evidence I simply can't take your word for it.

And if you do have evidence of Facebook pages going dark then by all means please share it. Social media is heavily monitored for content by academics and marketing companies that I simply cannot imagine that they wouldn't notice.

One of the most telling things is that so far nobody has been able to connect these supposed tens of thousands of deaths to memorialized pages, obituaries, or to identifiable family members posting about their loss. Only anonymous accounts with no way of confirming them.

You would also think that there would be more gofundme for medical expenses.

Please don't flatter yourself, there is nothing someone like you could say that I would take personally (or seriously), disingenuous people have that effect

I don't care what you do or don't accept, although family members are hardly 'friend of a friend' and I'm not your friend so that doesn't work either

Thing is, I can just as easily apply your logic to Covid itself; I don't know anyone who has died from it, nobody I know was really even sick with it (whether jabbed or unjabbed) bar one I know who was hospitalised (youngish, fit and just boosted)
Ergo, tales of death from Covid are 'fake' - see how that works?

Where are all the dark memorialised FB pages?
You shot yourself in the foot with that one but I'll leave you to think about it

Seeing as you sidestepped and ignored the part where I pulled you up on there being no harm from the jabs and all claims are fake, I'll give you these two examples

www.bbc.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not bitchute or 'nasty alternative media' so they should be right up your alley being BBC

I don't believe you are unaware of these so I'll say again - I don't know how you sleep at night

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join