It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The issue of Neo-Nazis in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yes, there are some, and yeah they're working with the government. The government does not endorse their nazi ideas, but their love of their country and their ability to fight, even if their other ideas suck. The truth is, crazy people fight well. Resolve your differences after the war. Sadly, this gives Putin better optics here, but that does not mean that he is in the right. Ukrainians are not nazis. After all, America worked with Nazis during WW2 to help fight the Soviets, but then took care of them too. This Israeli guy I follow on YouTube puts it better than I can.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is political satire , right ?

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

America worked with Nazis during WW2 to help fight the Soviet

US corporations worked with Nazis , no matter what , fer the love of money .

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to: Gothmog

No, it's the Enemy of my Emeny is my Friend (for now). Slava Ukraini! Regardless of the nations politics and who us a liberal tv star and which country has good conservative values, Ukraine is not Nazi and Putin is the aggressor. Seeing this Israelis side is very enlightening.

Edit: actually our government did too for a time. But those companies would be "canceled" today.
edit on 17-3-2022 by Jeremiah33three because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's just ridiculous seeing some people on the American right falling for the Hitler card so easily now, after being on the receiving end for years.
edit on 17-3-2022 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

No, it's the Enemy of my Emeny is my Friend (for now)

What was the excuse for before "now" ?

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Before what? Azov didn't even exist until 2014.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There are small groups of nazis in every European country, besides that Ukraine has about 44 million inhabitants, so a few dozens or even hundreds nazis mean nothing.

On the other hand, the U.S.A. never collaborated with the nazis against the Soviet Union, that not true. By the contrary, the US and the USSR were allies (alongside the UK, France and China) in WW2 against nazi Germany and the rest of the Axis.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Gothmog

Before what? Azov didn't even exist until 2014.

Azov maybe didn't but many other far right/neo nazi groups sure did in Ukraine.

Ukraine even had a Schutzstaffel (SS) battalion of their own in WW2 when a bunch of the country joined the Nazis to fight with them.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There are extreme far right groups in Russia too. And Putin is Hitler in all but name.

top topics

join