It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us journalist killed by Russia more fake news

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's not a good thing.

It means you have become numbed to an evil war that's killing innocent civilians.

You speak for your own mind.

Not for anyone else with an ounce of humanity left.

Fortunately, there are plenty that have.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I guess the Iraqi collateral damage weighs easy on your soul yes?

It means you have become numbed to an evil war that's killing innocent civilians. 

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
When you can’t even notice the zoom in and out and then post pictures of the shelf’s both zoomed in and out looking different — therefore fake

YOU MIGHT NEED A PHYCOLOGIST

Perhaps a job at the Kremlin

What we’re seeing and most notable on this forum and within the extremist right wing is worry levels of psychosis, they’re losing touch with reality, they no longer believe anything unless it happens to they themselves

First it was the war is fake

Then it was biolabs

It’s really concerning

What do you expect to happen when you only recently had an ignorant CT pandering cheeto in the highest rungs of American power, whos only excuse and defense against reality was to scream 'fake news' at every thing for 4 years. It rubbed off on them and empowered and emboldened them...

This type of mentality used to be found only really in the lowest layers of CT, such as Flat Earth (the cognitive hypocrisy and logistical back-flips FE's do are unbelievable)... now its prevalent across the board since its so easy to use as a hand wave to prove your self right without any effort or ability to be countered.

Long gone is (what i always considered) 'Deny Ignorance', now its all 'I feel X', 'I believe X'... I believe and feel Bigfoot exists, that statement doesnt mean im right about Bigfoot.
edit on 14-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Journalist shot by Russia More fake news

Check out the shelves on the right at the very beginning then pause at 17 seconds And look how it changes

More Russian propaganda?

Or more fake news for your WW3 agenda?
Clearly a green screen and more lies

Watch it b4 they delete it . Maybe someone could take a screenshot and I could add it to the OP

Ty to ThatDammduckAgain for the screen shots

Look at his eyes and demeanor as he’s being interviewed... He is in absolutely no pain! Bad acting is bad...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No. You guess wrong. I was against that war and the UK's involvement thanks to Blair's lies.

But never mind, eh?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectweaponinc
Look at his eyes and demeanor as he’s being interviewed... He is in absolutely no pain! Bad acting is bad...

Medicines come along way in our corner of the world since the 1800's... we have this magical series of alchemical potions called 'pain killers', no longer do we have to rely on our own bodies adrenaline and built in pain suppression.

You should look into them. Miracle stuff!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I get the feeling the Russians are using Ukraine for real-life war games. There was a movie depicting a scenario like that, about 10 years ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectweaponinc

Local anesthetic numbed his azz.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Medicines come along way in our corner of the world since the 1800's... we have this magical series of alchemical potions called 'pain killers', no longer do we have to rely on our own bodies adrenaline and built in pain suppression.

I was addicted to those for 17 years and know the effectiveness of them. Maybe they do work that well for someone who is new to them, but I think he would show signs of being on them like slurred speech or him not putting together decent sentences.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I was addicted to those for 17 years and know the effectiveness of them. Maybe they do work that well for someone who is new to them, but I think he would show signs of being on them like slurred speech or him not putting together decent sentences.

Or maybe his specific injury isn't that severe and as such he isn't going to act the way that you see in TV or movies?
That also ignores the fact that different people have different responses to pain , public speaking , pressure and just about everything else in life.

Lets ignore the other facts about what was reported, like the other reporter being killed, because the feelings and perceptions of a video don't match up with what CT's think they should look like.. lulz.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
When you can’t even notice the zoom in and out and then post pictures of the shelf’s both zoomed in and out looking different — therefore fake

YOU MIGHT NEED A PHYCOLOGIST

Perhaps a job at the Kremlin

What we’re seeing and most notable on this forum and within the extremist right wing is worry levels of psychosis, they’re losing touch with reality, they no longer believe anything unless it happens to they themselves

First it was the war is fake

Then it was biolabs

It’s really concerning

What do you expect to happen when you only recently had an ignorant CT pandering cheeto in the highest rungs of American power, whos only excuse and defense against reality was to scream 'fake news' at every thing for 4 years. It rubbed off on them and empowered and emboldened them...

This type of mentality used to be found only really in the lowest layers of CT, such as Flat Earth (the cognitive hypocrisy and logistical back-flips FE's do are unbelievable)... now its prevalent across the board since its so easy to use as a hand wave to prove your self right without any effort or ability to be countered.

Long gone is (what i always considered) 'Deny Ignorance', now its all 'I feel X', 'I believe X'... I believe and feel Bigfoot exists, that statement doesnt mean im right about Bigfoot.

Are you saying Trump was a CT peddler? What CTs did Trump peddle?
edit on 16-3-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What journalist are you all talking about? Brent Renaud was killed a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: carewemust

That's not a good thing.

You speak for your own mind.

Not for anyone else with an ounce of humanity left.

Fortunately, there are plenty that have.

Maybe he or she is just numb to the 24-7 massive influx of propaganda? With the insane technology with digital media and from my studies, you can’t trust what is said on media any longer. With that said I’m taking my time to come to any conclusions as to what the facts of the situation is. Any time the media tries to pull at your heart strings, you can almost guarantee that you are being manipulated towards a narrative that might not be true.
edit on 16-3-2022 by Perfectweaponinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Are you saying Trump was a CT peddler? What CTs did Trump peddle?

Right off the top of my head the easiest one given he's still pushing it... the whole voter fraud conspiracy over the last election he lost legitimately.

Heres a nice list of em

List of conspiracy theories promoted by Donald Trump

Lots of variables involved, hell he might have only been on a local at the time for assessment of injuries before going under the more stronger ones (me personally ive got a low tolerance for pain, my father though could have a chunk taken out of him and not bat an eyelid). I was coming across rather snarky with my response to your post, i have a low tolerance for alot of things now days in places like ATS and tend to scatter fire. Sorry about your previous addiction, its a serious problem in medicine these days, good that you managed to beat it (im assuming), that sort of thing takes guts.
edit on 16-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yep. It jumps from a normal lens to a wide angle. You capture more of the side, and what would be the sides in normal view get pushed way back.

The mystery for me is WTF are they doing with the tape? As someone who was a medic in the Military for many many years, I am at a complete and total loss as to why they are using scotch tape to tape what looks to be a board for radiographs to his paper drape.
I mean, they could be volunteers with an IQ of 33, or it could be evidence of fake.

I'm not in the fake camp atm.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So dude is alive?

Man this forum changed so much since last time I was active. I can dig, aliens, unknown, paranormal.

But this kind of stupidity, where guy dies and forum poster says he is alive is too much for me...

BTW dude on video probably is in schock mixed with some fentanyl or something...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join