It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A True Story - Now more than EVER - The PEOPLE have the POWER.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It started on a freezing morning on the side of the Trans-Canada Highway at 9 am, after waiting for nearly 3 hours, the Freedom Convoy 2022 was cresting the hill!!! We were dressed in our ski-pants, parkas, toques, and mitts, with our signs that we created patriotically the night before, ready to go support the truckers. People had their cars and trucks parked up and down the highway for as far as the eye could see, standing beside them with their signs of FREEDOM, reading things like "It's NOT about Vaccines, It's about FREEDOM" and "Save the Children" and "Facts NOT Fear" and "Main Stream Media is the TRUE Virus", etc. These signs that people were out there with were created with REAL messages of REAL concern, the land of the Strong & Free, the land that God keeps, is in danger of losing it's FREEDOMS!!! We will be heard.

Arriving back home after the Freedom Convoy 2022 had passed by left us with a sense of patriotism and love for our country that we had never really felt before. When you have to fight for something, you come to love it more, it's more dear to you when you realize you may lose it. Yes, we grew up singing 'O Canada' every morning and saying 'The Lord's Prayer', but those things have long been forgotten, haven't they? This was our wake up call, our time to ponder why? Why do we not let our children sing O Canada and say The Lord's Prayer every morning? If that's what we believe? Why do we let the government keep taking our Rights, inch by inch, year by year? Why did we let them declare this "Emergency" in the first place? Why did we let them mandate us into misery?

The next day our Prime Minister gave a speech. This is a portion of it:

“The small fringe minority of people who are on their way to Ottawa, who are holding unacceptable views that they’re expressing, do not represent the views of Canadians who have been there for each other, who know that following the science and stepping up to protect each other is the best way to continue to ensure our freedoms, our rights, our values as a country...”

My jaw dropped.

Who the hell does he think he is to tell us we hold "unacceptable views" and that we're a "fringe minority". We live in a FREE country where we are FREE to express our views, no matter how 'unacceptable" others may find them. I thought we supported minorities? I remember when we used to say "I may not agree with what they say, but I'll die to protect their RIGHT to say it".

I started packing while I was cursing under my breath about Trudeau and his narcissistic arrogance. By the time my wife got home from work that night I was ready to go. She was a little surprised to put it mildly, something like "What?", "You're going to Ottawa?", "Why?". I told her I couldn't help it, I HAD to go, it was so hard to explain, to put into words, something was pulling me there. It was time to make my voice heard, to stand with the truckers who had the balls to be the first to stand up to our government's over-reach. I left that night from Desbarats, Ontario determined to arrive in Ottawa and make it to Parliament Hill by morning to support the truckers and join in on the most patriotic and peaceful assembly that Canada has ever known.

As I walk up the hill to Parliament there are people walking past on the way back to their cars, carrying signs and flags and making noise with whatever 'noise-maker' they could find. People yelling "Freedom" and "Liberté" and "End the Mandates". Approaching the intersection one block away from Parliament Hill I start to hear the HONKENING of the thousands of trucks and protestors with air horns. The sound of FREEDOM!!! The whole intersection is FULL of people dancing and singing and BBQing and carrying their signs and taking part in a family friendly protest. No one seems to notice the HONKENING, in fact, it seems to add to the atmosphere in a positive way.

I continue making my way to Parliament Hill and notice that the crowds are getting larger and louder and that the sidewalks and street are covered in people! I can hear someone making a speech over a loud speaker mixed in with the HONKENING, as I approach it get's clearer. There's a stage set up covered in Canadian flags and huge signs that read "Thank You Truckers!!!" and "Freedom Convoy 2022", that is actually a Crane Truck with a flat-bed from ABS Altitude. From that stage a speaker is talking about all the negative ways the mandates have effected her family. She can't see the smiles of her children. The children can't see the smiles of their friends. They have to play in "pods" where they can only interact with others in their "pod". She starts to cry, but quickly the frustration returns, "This is where we draw the line!!! Enough of these mandates!!! Don't let them harm our children!!! Mandate Freedom!!!"

The crowd erupts in cries of "Freedom!!!", "We're with you!!!", "F#CK Trudeau!!!", "Strong & Free!!!". I'm almost in tears as I realize the pain these mandates have caused. The fear. The suspicious glances exchanged between our fellow Canadians over the mandates. The dividing of our country along ideological lines. The creation of a second class citizen. That realization makes me determined more than ever to protest our PM Trudeau, his administration, and other supporters of the mandates. ANY type of mandate is contrary to our Charter Rights.

In the next 18 days I witness the most beautiful, peaceful, patriotic, and loving gathering of Canadians that has EVER been.

Speeches from people who LOVE their country and only want it returned to it's previous glory, hymns sung by the MANY Christians gathered, chants of "Freedom" and "God Bless Canada", people helping whoever needs help, in a community of good will. All races and cultures gathered together and working together. There were no racists or misogynists there, just Canada loving patriots who were standing for their values and beliefs against an over-reaching government that is treading on our Charter Rights. Simple.

Then, they sent in the Riot Police.

I won't get into the details of everything they did, like trampling an old woman with their horses, or beating and injuring journalists (unless they were CBC), smashing truck windows and damaging equipment, etc. I won't get into that. I will say that the ONLY injuries and violence that occurred during the whole protest were caused by the Police and the only arrests were after the Emergencies Act was declared and it was made a crime to protest, which, again, is a violation of our Charter Rights. That's a fact, think about it. They cleared the area, arresting people randomly, towing and seizing vehicles, keeping people's car keys, holding Pat King and Tamara Lich without bail. Thank God they've since been released.

So what now?

Now we have MORE to protest than we did before.

Trudeau has abused the Emergencies Act against us politically. He has had bank accounts seized, he has seized the truckers fund raising campaigns, he has branded peace-loving Canadians as racists and terrorists because we don't agree with him, he has had people held without bail unjustly, he has mandated us into misery.

We continue to protest in ALL the major cities in Canada, the MSM won't report it, but the people know. Our numbers grow, our fringey group multiplies...

Let YOUR voice be heard!!!

Everyone has something to offer.

USA time to Freedom!!!

God Bless Canada

God Bless the World
edit on 3/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: ❤🍁❤

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hear! Hear!

🇺🇲

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hello my fellow Canadian, we all still want to know what happened to the guy wearing the brown jacket at the trampling, people believe he died, but no one knows for sure as of yet.

I believe Turdeau wanted the Emergencies Act left in place to stop what will be coming this summer, if crowds this big gather in the coldest month of the year can you imagine what will happen in the warmer weather months.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Hello my fellow Canadian, we all still want to know what happened to the guy wearing the brown jacket at the trampling, people believe he died, but no one knows for sure as of yet.

I believe Turdeau wanted the Emergencies Act left in place to stop what will be coming this summer, if crowds this big gather in the coldest month of the year can you imagine what will happen in the warmer weather months.

Hey hey,

We still aren't sure, no new information has come out about him.

This spring/summer should bring a lot of FREEDOMING!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

We've been out doing our patriotic duty since before it became popular, we started to attend rallies back in the summer of 2020, got to meet Chris Sky and Maxime Burnier. My GF also got to meet Moca from Rebel News at my Pastors trial for his jailing due to covid mandates.

This fight will not end till full normal.

No weapon forged against me shall prevail.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

We've been out doing our patriotic duty since before it became popular, we started to attend rallies back in the summer of 2020, got to meet Chris Sky and Maxime Burnier. My GF also got to meet Moca from Rebel News at my Pastors trial for his jailing due to covid mandates.

This fight will not end till full normal.

No weapon forged against me shall prevail.

Amen brother.

Is that Pastor Artur?

edit on 3/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: Freedom isn't dumb

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nope Phil Hutchings. Fantastic man.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Nope Phil Hutchings. Fantastic man.

Yes, I've heard his story before. Brutal the way he was treated. Arrested him during Church services on Thanksgiving FFS.

I've worked out at Irving a few times too, love NB.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It was actually one of the other pastors that day ( Pastor Cody ), but he was released immediately we were there when it wen't down my GF filmed it and that video was used nationally to break the news. We were no longer allowed to do indoor service after that point, so we started outdoor service, later he got a tent and we had service in that, it was at that point Phil got jailed for having church in a tent with four walls. The government officials called the tent panels walls so Phil was jailed for it for 7-8 days as a result. He was held in solitary confinement for the duration.

It was at the trial after that my GF got to meet Mocha from Rebel News, so now Phil has a $100.000 dollar constitutional challenge filed against the province through the JCCF and its looking good for Phil so far. He mentioned going after the CBC for slander, I haven't herd much about that since.

So proud the tides seem to be turning for the better, but now we have to battle Digital Id, I've been told that Australia is now in the process of removing bank machines, scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It was actually one of the other pastors that day ( Pastor Cody ), but he was released immediately we were there when it wen't down my GF filmed it and that video was used nationally to break the news. We were no longer allowed to do indoor service after that point, so we started outdoor service, later he got a tent and we had service in that, it was at that point Phil got jailed for having church in a tent with four walls. The government officials called the tent panels walls so Phil was jailed for it for 7-8 days as a result. He was held in solitary confinement for the duration.

It was at the trial after that my GF got to meet Mocha from Rebel News, so now Phil has a $100.000 dollar constitutional challenge filed against the province through the JCCF and its looking good for Phil so far. He mentioned going after the CBC for slander, I haven't herd much about that since.

So proud the tides seem to be turning for the better, but now we have to battle Digital Id, I've been told that Australia is now in the process of removing bank machines, scary stuff.

Oh ok I thought they got Pastor Phil too. I hope he sues their asses off.

I was able to "tag" along with Rebel while I was in Ottawa. Good people from what I've seen and heard and I like their news for the most part.

Yes, they want to go digital all the way. It'll take awhile to faze cash out, but it will happen, especially if there are no bank machines handy. Most banks around my area don't even have tellers anymore, or you have to make an appointment. I think they're testing reactions in Oz before they roll it out elsewhere. Digital ID is the end of privacy.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I think cash is here to stay especially if we make it relevant, I try to use cash more often these days.
So far I have written Pierre Poilievre and our local MP Rob Moore recently I asked both of them about WEF and digital Id and they both denounce it.
I should have asked Pierre about the Digital Id.

Here is my reply from Pierre Poilivre:

Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply to you.

I am not and never have been a member of the WEF.

I have never attended conferences in Davos or elsewhere. I am opposed to the WEF policies. In fact, for years, I have spoken out publicly about the WEF's proposed "great reset." If you have any questions about that, please view the evidence below.

Sincerely,

Pierre Poilievre P.C., M.P. Carleton

Shadow Minister of Finance

Attached to the email were various videos and Tweets confirming his position over the years.

edit on 9-3-2022 by enament because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2022 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
THANK YOU--the past is present inside of you, the present is standing with you, the future is being written because of you. Freedom is always the right path, and always wins, no matter how long it takes. But ONLY because of those who fight and face danger for it. a reply to: MykeNukem

new topics

top topics

join