It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine creating human sheilds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Your not going to provoke anyone here. The humanitarian crisis caused but the unprovoked attack by Russia on the Ukrainian is seen for what it is. An old KGB agent trying to recreate the illusion of the grandeur of the old USSR.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The invasion in to the Ukrainian was not prompted by military action on the part of Ukrainian. Is was an unprovoked attack / military action.

Ummm…bull#…it was prompted by the murder of 15,000 civilians in the Donbas and Lugansk provinces by being shelled by the Ukrainian military…

And neither your government…or mine…raised a finger…

The unprovoked attack on civilians and attempted genocide…was perpetrated by none other than those your championing…

But those were merely Russian sympathetic civilians…so who gives an eff…

You and Mr Synegubov need to get your facts straight…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Evidence that the Ukraine army is trying to stop attacks by using human sheilds.

Or more evidence that some people will just puppet the propaganda machine disinformation fed to them without a thought.

They have been setting up artillery and multiple rocket systems in city centres and residential areas.

I'm sure there are many non-residential places they could put their weapons in the city , no doubt the civilians are still in their apartments rather than seeking the safety of bomb shelters.

So it looks as though they are trying to bait the Russians into killing more civilians.

Yeah , I'm sure that what they are doing.

Alexei Arora
Dḥārmik Marxist, Caesarist, & Civilizational Nationalist.

"Civilizational nationalism," the view that Russia follows a special path that predisposes it to authoritarian government, affects both the country's prospects for full-fledged democracy and the way in which academic and political circles discuss those prospects.
mobile.twitter.com...

I Wonder how many "Patriots" have starred this BS.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

By way of balance, how many Ukrainians died in that?

You seem to be a poster boy for Putin and his worsening war crimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You

Ummm…bull#…it was prompted by the murder of 15,000 civilians in the Donbas and Lugansk provinces by being shelled by the Ukrainian military…

Have Russian satellite imagery, detailed account of destroyed buildings, and any proof a that large of military action by the Ukrainian?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

By way of balance, how many Ukrainians died in that?

You seem to be a poster boy for Putin and his worsening war crimes.

Ummm…all 15,000 of them…

Any other questions…?

I’ve learned to completely distrust anything from my government…and yours…and NATO…and the EU…and the MSM…and WEF…and the progressive globalists…and both political parties in my country…and the UN…

Did I miss anything…?

See…it’s not my issue…if others choose to believe the illusion that’s being foisted on them…

I just enjoy pointing it out…it brings hours of entertainment to quell my boredom…

So…thank you…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I thought a few days again you posted Putin invaded because of Nazis?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"the Russians are being extremely judicious so as not to cause civilian casualties…that’s why they haven’t shut off the power and water…"

Gawd bless 'em. Lovely people, the Russians.

Its even funnier when you remember only yesterday during their talks on the Belarus border they were still bombing civilian areas during the whole 5 hours or so... and if the translation from some videos I saw was right, the Russia representatives were even so bold as to chide Ukraine on being late to the meeting and allowing civilians to die while they were being late... although wait i thought Russia wasnt trying to kill civilians?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
BRAVE unarmed human shields are stopping the big Russian convoy!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

From the BBC.

edit on 1-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

Yes, on the whole. Remember Putin lying about having no intention of invading Ukraine?

Kind of pales into insignificance compared to what he is doing right now.

Then there are the constant lies and pathetic, unbelievable nonsense spewing out of that risible excuse for a human being, Lavrov.

Why do you constantly defend all this?

The whole World is watching this pan out and is rooting for Ukraine. Apart from the likes of China.

Except you?

Why?

So , you are all in for fascism .
Zedong , Hitler , Mussolini style .
Duly noted .

edit on 3/1/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join