It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to invade Ukraine Easily and Quickly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A short sharp war is the best thing for Russia and all they had to do was do a distraction fighting on the outskirts of Ukraine and then one night
send in 10 paratrooper planes loaded with 200 paratroopers right over the presidential compound and nearby areas and secure it.

A second 10 cargo planes would then drop heaver equipment plus anther 1000 paratroopers to isolate the area.

3000 soldiers in the capital city !

Then the outskirts tank convoys would do a 50 mph dash to the capital and surround it with back up tanks convoys to diverge to other cities and the airports.

Once you get rid of tyrant Volodimir ZERENSKY and his minions you then offer peace talks and OFFER rapid withdrawal if peace treaty signed
with no NATO ever in UKRAINE and all of Crimea and Russian speaking Ukraine part of Russia now.

Also for the ignorant Zerensky is a tyrant and has secret police and imprisons opposition leaders and is no saint.

Also for the ignorant bleeding hearts Ukraine was part of Russia already and was never a democracy.

Even the USA is not a democracy as shown by the last 2 years of censorship and mandates and draconian laws so stop your whining about Ukraine.

Also Nato USA Europe KEEP OUT OF IT.

Anyone in favor of war with Russia take the next flight out to the front line in Ukraine.

OK?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

At the end of the day this is for the Ukrainians to decide.

Not the US, not the EU, and not Russia.

Everyone has gotten their grubby hands in Ukraine's affairs.

Externally, there's no good guy here. Theres no righteous entity... Only more powerful nations trying to impose their agenda on Ukraine.

I don't know why anyone is justifying, pushing, or celebrating war here. It's selfish to project one's wishes on a nation's that have to bear the brunt of ramifications.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

ALL NATO/AMERICA/WESTS FAULT. GOOD LUCK GETTING UKRAINE INTO NATO MEMBERSHIP NOW. I HOPE RUSSIA GETS MEXICO/CANADA INTO WARSAW PACT MEMBERSHIP. SEE HOW AMERICA LIKES IT.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

There is no Warsaw Pact.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Look Vlad, I'm sorry your war isn't going as good as you wanted. Maybe you can kill more tomorrow. till then, that's a super nice strawman you have.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Look Vlad, I'm sorry your war isn't going as good as you wanted. Maybe you can kill more tomorrow. till then, that's a super nice strawman you have.

How weird would it be if there are actually high level government/political figures on sites like these? You never know.

I worked in a call center early in my career, you would not believe how many famous people called in for help. You’d think they would have a secretary or helper, nope, they called in. When it was someone real famous they would put the call over the speakers so we could all hear.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This has GOT to be the lamest war ever. Does anyone really believe Vlad is that inept?
While everyone keeps looking at the new, shiny object nobody see what the real objective is. Whatever is going on behind the scenes is no doubt far worse than what everybody is focusing on.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
This has GOT to be the lamest war ever. Does anyone really believe Vlad is that inept?
While everyone keeps looking at the new, shiny object nobody see what the real objective is. Whatever is going on behind the scenes is no doubt far worse than what everybody is focusing on.

Things may be just as they seem.
Life is like hell living in Russia and the people are tired of the dictator and don’t want to die for him.

It’s been proven that people will fight 10x as hard for their homeland vs. invaders. It is probably even harder for the invaders considering they are of the same people.
Seems like everyone in that region is hungry, tired and just sick of it all.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ummm…youtube video

I borrowed that video from another thread…originally provided by IAMTAT…

The video is a synopsis of an American reporting on conditions on the ground…from the heart of Kiev…

Watch the video…it might challenge your mindset…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

There is no Warsaw Pact.

^^^ What boomer said.

But in spirit you're not wrong.

It is very strange how with no USSR around, there seemed to be such urgency to get Ukraine into NATO. I have never once heard it sold to the American public on how this serves our nation's strategic interests.

I do remember it being said that, if you put the right military hardware close to an adversary's territory, you could in theory track and shoot down ICBMs shortly after launch, so things like chaff and MIRVs will be useless as missile defense countermeasures. That would be of some help BUT...

this would do absolutely nothing against Russia's formidable nuclear sub fleet.

Also...do we really want to go back to escalating an arms race based on proximity missile defense, because as you point out, why would Russia or China not do the same thing in,i.e. the Caribbean?

Ultimately we're back to some people trying to secure Ukraine not for U.S. defense interest, but other more obscure reasons that only benefit a select few in the U.S. But what could that be about I wonder?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What is VLAD?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have no idea who vlad is.

i am just saying the russians are stupid and incompetent.

They have not used paratroopers or done a fast tank convoy to the the capital.

The evil dictator and tyrant voldomir zeransky should have been captured using paratroopers.

They have 12000 aircraft and failed to use them.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

What is VLAD?

Vladimir Putin, aka Vlad.

edit on 200000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I know that but you missed point..

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How would the paratroopers get past radar and anti air defence?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

What is VLAD?

Very Large Ass Destroyer.

join