It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion foretold in the BIBLE?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If anyone has ever watched the Disclosure Project videos, there is one woman who spoke during the press conference. Her name is Carol Rosin. Out of everything that everyone has said about the coverup of UFOs, what she said caught my attention the most.

In 1974, she was introduced to Dr. Vernor Von Brown, the father of US Rocketry. ( I hope I'm not butchering anything here but its late). He told her about the secret weaponization of space that is being planned. He said there would be false pretenses that would allow this to happen. First would be the Soviet Union which was already underway at that time. Then there would be terrorists and rogue states which seems pretty accurate by todays standards. Then there would be a threat of an asteroid. Then he said the final card they would play is the "ET threat". This all seems pretty prophetic up until the asteroid and ET invasion which has yet to happen but I believe I found another link to this that might shed more light on this.

I think the Bible predicted an alien invasion of earth. I don't have definite proof of this but I think theres more to the antichrist "end of days" topic we don't know about. I have not come to the conclusion on the Fallen Angel/Satan/Alien connection here but what if for argument sake we assume for a moment that Aliens were fallen angels of the Bible. For the antichrist to assume power, there has to be something that would unite the whole world around one leader.

In the words of Ronald Reagan, "I occasionaly think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world". An alien threat would be the catalyst for a united earth front would it not? No one can dispute that assertion. Now, what if since Satan is deceiving indeed, what if the alien invasion was a hoaxed invasion.

Let's have this scenario play out more shall we:
- Alien spaceships invade earth. Millions, possibily billions killed. United Human Front under the leadership of one man who has the answer to stop the invaders (which no one would question because he is saving the planet). He succeeds and repels the alien invaders but much damage is already done. But this man who leads us to victory is actually part of the Hoax/Deception and is the antichrist. I reference Daniel....

Daniel 8:
9--And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10--And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

Line 10 sounds alot like the antichrist showing his might by shooting down or leading earth to victory against the host of heaven (aliens). This of course would be hoaxed because the aliens/demons would wipe us out pretty easily I assume. But all this is done so he can rise to power. With much of the world destroyed and I'm assuming the aliens would want to eliminate the only threat they would face which would be the West/Russia/China any country that can put up half a decent fight. So this one man united the world, and you know the rest, one world govt, one world religion, only the whole death and invasion thing was a hoax to get him to power.

11--Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

Line 11 sounds like he has the balls to stand up to Satan/Alien Leader in terms of leading his people in battle. But this of course would be staged and a false global war. It is 3am here on the East Coast so I might be rambling but I think there may be legitimate connections here. Anyone else have any theories, ideas, on this matter?

~ Rebel Saint ~

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thats pretty wild interpretation of revelations. So what your saying is that the whole alien thing is nonsense, there are none and the antichrist controls them in reality making it appear he is a hero.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Read this if you want to read a pretty extensive view on the bible aliens. Lots of info about the meanings (and the mistranslations).

join