It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - Martial Lawttawa - Trudeau Ups the Stakes But Still Flakes. Still here HOLDING THE LINE.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Thank you so much for the update. Sorry about your mate being arrested & released in the sub temps.
Maybe tomorrow with it being Sunday there could be a huge Jericho March & if you still have the stage maybe you could have a large line up of different preachers from all faiths taking turns sharing gods word or preaching & etc for continuous hours the whole day with everyone sitting arm in arm. They can't push people while they are sitting & not sure if they would disrupt a church service? Just a crazy idea cause the whole world is watching!
Maybe there should be a downloadable Trunk Honk APP, so if you can't honk the truck everyone can Honk the Phone...LOL!
Stay safe!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Now the world sees that everything is a facade. Trudeau is so beyond finished.

Mandate Freedom.

Stay strong and free.

After you mentioned uploading the above vid I kept waiting for it and watched it in bed last night. Very encouraging and you had me both laughing and cheering your messages to the cops.

Thank You, Canadians---I know you feel our support but while you are in it it might be hard to see just how fired up and hopeful you've made the world. Trudeaus antics in his obedience to his masters has, quite literally I think, made him
the most hated man in the world. I pray he has a road to Damascus moment. How cool would that be?

Barring that I look forward to his just desserts. Mandate Freedom!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

May God bless you for taking a stand!!! You are taking a stand for the world. Treasures laid up in heaven for being on the side of the Light!
Praying for your protection
“Saint Michael the Archangel, Defend us in Armageddon”. (Taken from the Popes Prayer.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great reporting Nukeem! Keep up the good work. All of you are in my prayers. God bless. a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

613-236-1222

Trudeau complaint line @ Ottawa Police HQ.

Warning!

Trudeau has threatened to arrest any Canadians that call to complain about his tyrannical behavior.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Uploading video from today now.

Going to bed, I'll update with a thread in the morning.

Thanks for all the support, you guys and gals are nothing short of awesome.

The truckers are re-locating (all I can say right now) and the protest continues as our tyrannical government does what it do. This may come to an end soon at this location anyway. The battle WILL continue though.

I said it a long time ago, "We've already won". The clowns makeup is flaking, revealing the little boy beneath. The illusion is shattered, the world has risen up. Thank God.

The Emperor wears no clothes. We are the people who notice.

Stay strong and free, I'm still here for now.

Mandate Freedom.

edit on 2/19/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thank You I know you are still alive & well! Sleep well me friend God is on your side!!!
Much Love & Peace!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If the Canadians brothers and sister do not stop Castrudeau, your country will face a full blow dictatorship, he will get away with anything he wants and force the citizens to do anything in the name of money making science.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Quebec City

Quebec City Truck Convoy comes Rollin In!! 2-19-22

edit on 2202022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
so is it over? did Trudeau win?
maybe he'll win this battle and lose the war in the next election, forever tarnished.

I know whatever happens he'll claim victory.

I hope they don't throw the book at all those truckers. leftist pols can be very, very vindictive.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

A weeks-long blockade in the Canadian capital has led to almost 200 arrests and prolonged suffering for businesses caught in the middle of protests against Covid-19 mandates.
Some of those arrests included protesters who allegedly had smoke grenades and fireworks and were wearing body armor, police said.
"Protesters continue to be aggressive and assaultive on officers. They are refusing to comply with the orders to move," police tweeted midday Saturday. "You will have seen officers use a chemical irritant in an effort to stop the assaultive behavior and for officer safety."
Officials have vowed to end the protests through unprecedented protocols, including the Emergencies Act. The law allows the Canadian government to tap into military forces, but Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made it clear troops will not be needed.

It really upsets me how US MSM is playing it off as a few extreme right, unvaccinated truckers are the root of the problem, stating up to 90% of truckers are fully vaccinated and against the protests. Then they refer to 'polls' stating the vast majority of citizens want the protests to end immediately, no matter what it requires!

Thank you Myke for showing us the truth. The prayers of many are with you!

For the past three weeks, many businesses in the downtown core have been unable to operate safely due to serious concerns caused by the blockades, which has resulted in significant financial losses for local businesses," the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario said in a statement Saturday.
Federal officials said small businesses can apply for up to $10,000 that they wouldn't have to pay back, the agency said.

I guess a little bribery doesn't hurt.....

www.cnn.com... test-covid-sunday/index.html
edit on 700000055America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: punc

edit on 700000055America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: pnc

<< 2  3  4   >>

join