It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

137.7 MHz for your Alien implant seems ro be the proper frequency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, according to the FCC, this is the bandwidth usage for 137.7Mhz.... Satellite, space communications...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: imitator

Before considering the possibility of alien implants, we need to first decide on the possible use of those implants.

What if their only purpose was for us to discover them and come to our own conclusions and create the desired false narrative ?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

There are no visiting aliens, let alone alien implants. I was just wargaming here in order to know what any possible use would there be for implants, that is, trying to understand the logic of the alient implant narrative. Of course, the narrative is so ilogical that I failed in finding any logic whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Ilogical is you saying flat out there are no visiting aliens when you can't know for sure. Just because you have seen no proof yet, does not mean it is not happening or has happened.

Not a believer but you speak in absolutes what does not strengthen your argument but shows you are biased and not open minded.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Being open-minded does not mean ready to accept absurdities. I'd recommend you to be narrow-minded to protect yourself against absurdities.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not being ready to entertain (not accept) absurdities does not mean they do not exist.

I'd recommend you to be more open minded, to protect yourself against bias.
edit on 11.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

See? That's dogma.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Like dogma aliens do not exist

You beat yourself with your own words all the time

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

While you, however, believe in aliens' implants, instead of trying to know.

It belongs to lazy minds to believe instead of knowing. Learn it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

While you, however, believe in aliens' implants, instead of trying to know.

It belongs to lazy minds to believe instead of knowing. Learn it.

No I don't believe that, wrote the opposite. This is you trying to stereotype me into a drawer because you can not wrap your head around this:

I copied your arguments and just exchanged words, while you thought you "win" something here, you dug yourself deeper and deeper contradicting yourself and in the end, finally went to accuse me of being dogmatic, when you are the one putting up the dogmas.

Direne, I hoped for you to get it but I give up.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The thing is I happen to know, with as much surety as I know I am sitting here typing this, that some kind of phenomena exists that is beyond our current knowledge or understanding.

The way in which that phenomena has manifested itself to me has shown a level of intelligence and understanding of the human psyche and ability to interact with the physical world that means it is entirely plausible to me that, should it wish, it could implant something in someones body.

Of course I have no idea whether that has occurred or not, and if so for what purpose, nor whether that phenomenon is alien or not (whatever that means in this context anyway) but completely ruling something out like this potentially ignores useful evidence which may help us reach that understanding.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join