It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fake alien invasion will bring in a one world government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: thelightwasartificial
It’s the only way it could ever happen. The only way humanity could be forced to act as a collective.

Naaa....can't fool all the people all the time.

Any such event would be SO controlled, the masses would just be divided like they always are.
A bit like a pandemic and experimental vaccines perhaps.
They don’t have to fool all the people, Where have you been the last two years.

Did Trump have to fool everyone to become president, I didn’t vote for him? Did Joe Biden have to fool everyone to become president? because I didn’t vote for him either.

Was everyone fooled with the COVID 19 pandemic? or were they forced from their jobs, slandered and deleted from the internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

I was just like you, I was trying to disprove somebody else how about you disprove any of accusations I’ve made

Because you wouldn't read any links I provide, let alone believe any information that doesn't support your pre-conceived beliefs.

YOU could disprove all of your own accusations if you wanted to put forth a little effort to do the research.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: nugget1

I was just like you, I was trying to disprove somebody else how about you disprove any of accusations I’ve made

Because you wouldn't read any links I provide, let alone believe any information that doesn't support your pre-conceived beliefs.

YOU could disprove all of your own accusations if you wanted to put forth a little effort to do the research.
These don’t look like astronauts that just came back from the moon. The greatest achievement in the history of man, They look like hostages that’s all the proof I needed to see as far as Apollo is concerned

edit on 31-1-2022 by thelightwasartificial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Op. We take a laser and line it up with the mirrors on the moon,that had to be set up precisely by a man to measure the distance every once a while. We went to the moon. the van allen belts are not inpenetrable.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thelightwasartificial

Here is a new one:

Prophecy Watchers Talk With Josh Peck About “The Great UFO Delusion”

www.skywatchtv.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Can you explain how does that work while spinning at 1,000’s of miles an hour
edit on 1-2-2022 by thelightwasartificial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
They're con is to claim there's no aliens around Earth, while pretending to 'know' aliens exist, and have been on Earth, and still ARE on Earth, or will be on Earth in future, or all the above.

It's made people 'demand disclosure of aliens', under a belief the government is 'hiding it' from us!

They made it all up in the first place, claim there's no aliens at all, create false images which indicate 'aliens' were involved, but then deny it has anything to do with aliens, which makes people believe they are 'hiding alien stuff' from us all, and they demand it be 'disclosed' to us!

Don't play the fool for this sham, it's all made up crap, a psy-op.

<< 1  2   >>

join