It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, the ultimate feudalist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

New Testament Trump's Old Testament.

You nor I are blue blood Jewish Israelites. I will never die because my salvation and life is bound up in the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross.

AWAKE does not believe that and so are rejected as authority of scriptures, they are a cult and blasphemy Holy Ghost, which BTW is a unforgivable sin, thereby sending millions to hell everyday with Awakes Heretical teachings Doctrines and their unique (much like Roman Catholics claim) Replacement Theology.
edit on 2/10/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well, do you know what the word "Lord" means? You're not wrong, but keep in mind that it's his world and we're just living in it. We are even less than a slave, more like a single function in a programme.

void peopleGodCreated() [you(); me(); that Guy();]

int you() [
yourLife(); // what you do
return 0;
]

int me() [
myLife(); // what I do
return 0;
]

int thatGuy() [
hisLife(); // what he does
return 0;
]
edit on 18-2-2022 by Jeremiah33three because: Bad syntax

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bubblebuttgod
I have given up on being religious for a while now, I wouldn't call myself agnostic because I'm sure God still exists.

The problem is that if God exists then I see a lot of his own elements as representative of the ultimate feudalist or dictator. In the Bible, it describes that in God's coming kingdom, most of the time would be dedicated to worshiping the greatness of Jesus and his father, like the Juche ideology in North Korea where the Kim's are worshiped similarly to demi-Gods. There are no secrets in Heaven and no talking against or in opposing doctrine too, so the concept of free speech and privacy will also be abolished. I believe God also is so jealous that he wants to abolish all leadership and ruling humans "below" him and wants to concentrate all power onto himself and maybe a few of his angels or top friends. No more things like video games or secular media because they are sin.

God can also abolish things and concepts arbitrarily because his people wouldn't "need" it anymore, like sexual intercourse or sexuality feelings in general, because such concepts or relationships are inherently corrupt or sinful, besides "God has something better", does he? But it has been so ingrained into our biology, he allowed us to do it on earth. But God sounds like he can literally do anything and justify it as "right" no matter how nonsensical it sounds to us here. Sounds no different than certain elite humans ruling us today.

Oh, but God is merciful and he does forgive you, but as long as you continue to do his ways only. If you choose not to, you are technically free to do as you will but mind you will be condemned to eternal torment and damnation if you choose not to do God's way. This is pretty much similar to the rule that every dictator or mob boss criminal in history lives by.

What I have to conclude from all of this is that God resembles the ultimate feudalist or dictator and Heaven the ultimate thearchy fuedalist state. What I find interesting is that most of those who are condemning the NWO and global governments in general are devoutly Christian. And I am also not saying that I like Satan, just because I question God does not mean I am for Satan. I think Satan is just as big a control-freak. I hear people talking about roads and houses built from gold and precious metals, that we all see each other as only a brotherly or sisterly love, sounds more like what we'd call communist today. If you think of this, does what I described above sound like a good existence, especially for eternity?

That's interesting, thx for posting.

Depending on how one views what you described it's a good or bad existence. A communist would like it. A dictator would not like it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sometimes we need to give up things we aren't aware of that we cannot take to our new life, our mind grows thorns and we experirence friction. We become the face of the evil death inside of us only to blossom into adorable humility.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join