It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation! The Holy Bible – Reloaded for the 21st Century – 10 New Commandments!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Well it turns out it’s not simple, love as a message is not well received, Jesus found that out

Not love the way God presents it.

Love the way the Devil presents it is attractive - do as you want so long as you love me.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That is a very good point, Raggedy Man. Sometimes people don’t respond well to a Message of Love because they are blinded by fear, ignorance, intolerance, and hate.

It is because humanity have forgotten their divinity – the divinity that we all share.

Humanity is waking up though!

Have you ever noticed that in history, when a new discovery is made, often, across the world, multiple people will make a similar discovery at the same time?

This is because all of humanity is connected on a deep subconscious level. Thus, if one wants to help elevate the consciousness of the world, the best way to do so is to first begin raising the consciousness of oneself by integrating his/her shadow and focusing on his/her joy. (Not at the expense of others of course, but It does no one any good to put up with hate or abuse. It only breeds more misery.)

Your positive vibes will ripple out into the whole, because you are part of everything.

Though it seems like we are living in the dark ages of humanity, in the grand scheme of things, we are all playing a beautiful (though at times, very challenging) game, which we agreed to be a part of before coming into this life.

The light has already won. Humanity can’t mess it up - it has been written.

I gently suggest to those who are interested, to put their God/Higher Power/Higher Self to the test and ask for guidance or signs. Write out your intent on your computer or notebook. Miracles are all around you, you need only open your eyes to see.

You might just be delighted to discover that this world you live in is a wonderland!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I actually like the OP 10, really is more updated and makes sense, the bible is soo out of day and obsolete, we all know is written by men that wanted to oppress the illiterate back in the days, using scaremongering tactics of a hell for persuasion.

Yep I like it.

BTW I do not believe or follow any organized religion.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Thank you Satan for your deceit but I reject you and your minions.

Praise to the one true God and his Son, Yeshua.

Can I get an AMEN?

Amen!

The sentiment is kind but it still will boil down to one good one. 1A) Love God above all things, and 1B) love your neighbor as you do yourselves. Well, ok 2.

Basically we do those two things then we won't worship people, or some fallen star from the heavens. Plus, we will preserve kindness to all at all times.

How could that go wrong in the end if we all did this?

edit on 1-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Revelation 22:18-20

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

There are several bibles with different books so that makes me wonder.

Just who is wrong King James and those that followed that theme, or the Catholic church just to only name two? Why did books from the children of Adam only a few generations removed get driven out of our understanding of what makes up the Holy Bible?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think that is a very wise philosophy Justoneman.

You really can’t go wrong if you prioritize kindness.

This is what the world so desperately needs more of and imho, reflects the true spirit of Christ.

It is interesting to note that the Golden Rule is actually an important part of many Organized Religions.

This little slide show, does a good job showcasing the various interpretations of the Golden rule:

8 Organized Religions Interpretations of the Golden Rule

(I particularly liked the TL/DR summary at the bottom)

I say let’s start a Kindness Revolution!

Truly:

edit on 1-2-2022 by OwenandNoelle because: Why are dogs such terrible dancers? ... Because they have 2 left feet!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thank you!

I’m glad you liked it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join