It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the COVID vaccines possibly lead to demonic possession?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

pHarmacy- Pharmakeia- magic.

With all those crazy dance routines the so called Dr's and Nurses do, similar to those in front of the Hadron Collider kali yuga statue that I've seen. Wouldn't put it past them, it's getting more obvious by the day these 'professionals' are cracked nuts.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

'day Udio, something that may interest you.

the primal parasite (elemental/golem) will mesh with the vaxxine recipient's neural-network at the brain stem or Limbi region of brain where primitive emotion is seated

The down the spine from the brain runs the sympathetic nerves. they are not the same as motor neves.

(Img attributes: Anatomy & Physiology by Lindsay M. Biga, Sierra Dawson, Amy Harwell, Robin Hopkins, Joel Kaufmann, Mike LeMaster, Philip Matern, Katie Morrison-Graham, Devon Quick & Jon Runyeon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. source

Now look how these nerves link into the organs and systems of the body.

(Img attributes: public domain)

Ol' Rudolph Stiener said somewhere that the Nature Beings once resided within the organs of man, and will reside there once again in the future. (I forget where I saw that, been fourty years since I read Stiener.)

So we may have a period of time in human history where there is an absense of consciousness that leaves the body vulnerable.

Therefore: the installation of non-standard intellegence in the human body perhaps becomes a possibility to seriously consider.

I am reminded of the ol' stories of the kundalini, and the serpent and the third eye of old Egypt, and so on.

<< 1  2   >>

join