It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A video from the Canadian Covid Care Alliance that shows Pfizer's COVID 19 inoculations cause more illness than they prevent.
The video puts together all the information from Pfizer's 6 month data and includes an overview of the Pfizer trial flaws in both design and execution. The video is 38mins long.

Video on the Canadian Covid Care Alliance website
www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org...

Video on Rumble
rumble.com...

Much of the information will already be familiar to members of ATS and this is certainly well worth the watch and to share with your family and friend as this video presents the data in a concise, clear manner which cannot be easily past off as conspiracy theory or anti-vaccination propaganda.
Dr Malone shared this video to twitter and has since had his account suspended.

Happy New Year, I truly hope it is a good one.
edit on 29-12-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Canadian Covid Care Alliance conclusion from Pfizer's data and trial execution.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was just watching this. Look at the marketing word games with the actual effectiveness.
..or absolute lack of

Yikes. People need to burn for this.
They knew it didn't work from the get go.
What's actually in this crap then?

They are making movies about the side effects now.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Add link

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I was just watching this. Look at the marketing word games with the actual effectiveness.
..or absolute lack of

Yikes. People need to burn for this.
They knew it didn't work from the get go.
What's actually in this crap then?

Nobody is going to burn, it’s a nothing burger to them.
There should be public hangings and firing squads.
This is the biggest scam perpetrated on mankind in the history of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The gov will eat itself from the inside without any npc intervention, if this is actually happening.
People tend to like their families.
Wait till a few congressmen that have children die.
Or that highly trained explosives expert's daughter gets killed.
...navy seals, snipers...etc...

These people will get annihilated.
It will be the great reset alright, just not the one they Invision.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have nothing against necessary vaccines, but I do not believe this vaccine is even close to safe and effective as they say it is. I get my belief from studying real science, not that fabricated crap that is being fed to us by politicians, the FDA, Fauchi, and media . It kind of seems like the CDC is parroting what the FDA and Fauchi are saying without actually checking if the evidence is real, so their leaders are also somewhat guilty.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So...maybe it was just a big money grab. Whenever a drug company gets sued for producing a drug they knew was harmful, it's already been on the market for decades in most cases, and even though the fines can run in the millions, the profit margin is still in the trillions.
It's going to take a lot of years and a lot of money to hold these drug companies accountable, and even if they were to be found culpable the people who have gained untold wealth will find it nothing more than a slight annoyance.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

That's Mate. Watched the 1st 10min, like you say many of us know this, but this video makes it so much clearer for the participants to understand that they've been;

CONNED, BECAUSE IT'S A CONJOB
edit on 29 12 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's Thursday, which is editing day.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have nothing against necessary vaccines, but I do not believe this vaccine is even close to safe and effective as they say it is. I get my belief from studying real science, not that fabricated crap that is being fed to us by politicians, the FDA, Fauchi, and media . It kind of seems like the CDC is parroting what the FDA and Fauchi are saying without actually checking if the evidence is real, so their leaders are also somewhat guilty.

I saw my doctor today.

He said they have to stop calling the COVID imumuno therapy, a vaccine.

He said the shots do not stop you from getting the virus. He said it is supposed to produce or boost your antibodies. He said the medication only works for the person vaccinated. It does not stop you from getting it or spreading it. It only reduces the level of sickness you are likely to experience when you get the virus.

I laughed.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

After 1 year and 70% vaccinated in the USA, we learn that there are problems with the vaccines? I should say, "continue learning...".

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The wheels are goi g to fall off this so spectacularly that your average elite super villain scumbag isn’t even going to see the whip round coming.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Nobody is going to burn

Sentenced to an eternity in Hell sounds like burning to me .

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

The gov will eat itself from the inside without any npc intervention, if this is actually happening.
People tend to like their families.
Wait till a few congressmen that have children die.
Or that highly trained explosives expert's daughter gets killed.
...navy seals, snipers...etc...

These people will get annihilated.
It will be the great reset alright, just not the one they Invision.

This is what I have been saying all along... You get someone with "skills" and all they need is the right motivation, a brother, sister, spouse, child, grandchild, etc, being killed by this garbage and it'll be "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war!" I expect the people promoting this crap will hung in the streets, slaughtered in their board rooms and homes, and regular people also experiencing their own losses will be perfectly willing to help. There will be no where to hide! It won't be soon enough, every day more innocents are set up for the slaughter, whether they are mentally lazy and can't do research or they are parents with Munchhausen Syndrome, it has to stop.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: rickymouse

I saw my doctor today.

He said they have to stop calling the COVID imumuno therapy, a vaccine.

He said the shots do not stop you from getting the virus. He said it is supposed to produce or boost your antibodies. He said the medication only works for the person vaccinated. It does not stop you from getting it or spreading it. It only reduces the level of sickness you are likely to experience when you get the virus.

I laughed.

I guess your doctor reads actual research like many other doctors do. They do have a hard time getting some doctors to give the vaccine so their response was to separate the vaccination from the doctors...basically they pay pharmacies and other businesses to give the vaccine. The doctors are required to ask you if you would like the vaccine if you are in there, but they usually do not push it around here, some tell you to go to one of the clinics if you want the jab and to consider it if you are at high risk. The health department does not have the rule do no harm....they are just employees of the government and they do not usually spend time researching things that knowing about it and telling people would get them fired, losing their pension and health insurance along with their wages.

(post by COVIDTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
With what is known, it is a fact, why isnt this being said more? If you're young forget about it and get sick for a few days

top topics

join