It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tuberculosis out break at goldman sachs.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
....News just in.....

The infectious disease world was thrown into chaos and panic yesterday as an outbreak of Goldman Sachs was declared.
Some of the worst and most devastating microbial murderers have gone into isolation in an unprecedented move to try and halt the spread.

A spokesman for disease said "Listen buddy, we're totally cool with disfigurement, disability and death but we don't want nothin' to do with none of that banking cooties. Please leave my property and if you come back you'd better be wearing a mask !"

edit on 18122021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
in other news ....

Heads up
Coincidence ? Do you really still believe in those ??

Bill Gates won't join the space race. He wants to eradicate malaria and tuberculosis instead. 12-13-2021

Err no don't think anyone should these days mate.

Regarding his malaria research didn't see that article mention how the Gates Foundation was exposed attempting to manipulate research at the U.N. (also the genetic extinction technology he's been working on with DARPA).

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: musicismagic

But if masks worked, then there should not be an outbreak of any airborne virus.

TB is a bacterial infection...

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I stand corrected.

Masks don't work against bacteria then.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: tanstaafl

I stand corrected.

Masks don't work against bacteria then.

I didn't say that either.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
They were all jabbed so of course they aren't sick from covid.
Change the diagnosis to TB for the newpapers.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Absolutely in a nut shell!
I have been saying from the start of this world wide vaxx programme that we will see all sorts of other known diseases raising their heads because people's immune system will be compromised to deal with just C19.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: sarahvital

Goldman Sachs?

Is there any danger that this variant is transmissible to humans???

Well-played sir

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: musicismagic
The subways, yikes !

It's TB it's treatable but it does take a while and can come back, but it isn't anything to panic over, seriously.

Up to 13 million: estimated number of people in the United States living with latent TB infection

TB data from 2020 reveal a substantial decline in the number of reported cases of TB disease in the United States. The COVID-19 pandemic has probably affected reported TB incidence in the United States in several ways, including a combination of TB underdiagnosis and a true reduction in incidence. CDC is conducting additional analyses to better understand how the 2020 TB data compare with previous years.
Could be concerning if the vaccine is causing once controlled latent TB and screwing with the immune system enough to make it active. I’ve seen at least 2 ppl in my town report a shingles outbreak within 48 hours of being jabbed. Even had the pictures sent to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Open borders, open sores.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

TB is rampant in the 3rd world. Looks like we are becoming a 3rd world country fast.
edit on 19-12-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Open borders, open sores.

True BUT remember Jesus was a refugee whom had to flee from herod (an evil regime in charge of there nation - albeit a puppet of Rome like many evil junta's were puppets of the superpowers so?) as a babe in arms into Egypt until the time came when it was safe to return home after Herod Died (the evil regime came to an end).

So IF you are a Christian moderate it with that thought, yes we do not throw our pearl before swine but at the same time we also do not turn away baby's and innocent people in fear of death unless we are without humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join