It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the past year and a half??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For some time now, I've been trying to think of why TPTB would want to impose such a massive worldwide response as we've seen in the past year and half for something that is increasingly innocuous - all the while destroying the very economy that makes them tillions and risking revolution across the globe.

The thought of a worldwide response to aliens already present on Earth masquerading as humans hadn't even crossed my mind until now......................... Hmmmm..............

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

choose your alien.

when Aliens created mankind there was a failure on the experiment when mixing their code, it was causing more damage to the species.
they had to wipeout the humans across different planets.
but there was a war there, a mini rebellion, hoping that mankind preserves something good.
the agreement was to bring the humans to Lucifer's land.
so, the prision became the best place to hide them against extinction.

there were discussions between human races what to do with humans.
someones wanted humans as slaves for mining.
others wanted humans as food supply.
others wanted humans as base to insert a new species via a dna shift.
ohers wanted humans as energy source.
in the midde, mankind was transported to this planet.

a test was set to mankind.
and some humans fighted against local beings, and killed them.
and those humans erased all knowledge, memories, artifacts of the alien creators in order to control the humanity in this planet.
those humans became the new ancient gods.
any knowledge of other races living here was dissapeared, erased, denied, hidden sistematically, on purpose.
those humans want the power.

but every crop has its time to be harvested.
every colony to be in other planets has to be transported.
the accumulated energy must be used.
and the tribute to the owner of this planet muy be paid.

humans created the power, and are destroying humans via dna and giving them cancer.
but they have forgot that as it is an alien code it splits in 2 parts:
One is the comon data where the human inserted the cancer making structure.
the second is the "garbage dna" which is the alien programming of the dna, and it had resisted until the past decade, all intent to insert cancer there. because it is self self-healing.
yes, mankind has genetic memories against cancer.
"The medium is linguistic."

And it is better: it is activated with your own words (intensity and repetition).
that is people who want to heal must avoid any negative thought and thinking in healing, and dont listen media.
because the dark powers knows that they are alive and stronger while you think in them.
you are creating your sickness while thinking in it. in the same way that you are creating your health when you think in it.
that is why they want you to be without faith, and suffering.

Humans take power from the suffering of other humans, and from the human adrenaline that goes in the bood when people feels deep fear. They drink that blood or extract it. That adrenaline increases 40% the muscular force and keep them young.

Dark powers are the humans allied with some aliens and that look to paid tribute to Lucifer,the owner of this land who allowed mankind to live here.

it is cyclic, like when you constantly make pancakes; one first, then other, then other.
In same way mankind has been wiped out here: Under a lot of pyramids there are up to 9 civilizations below. And people doesnt know.

Every time the origins of humans have been hidden, because it gives power to the humans who want to be as gods.

Lucifer didnt hide it to you.
the humans looking for power did it.

After the human population goes down, then a simulated common discovery: aliens. then the world be united as one.
for the remaining people will be shown 2 options:
to be assimilated to another species, or fight against them: a new created enemy.
while some humans control all the world.

Those humans are depopulating mankind in a lot of ways:

One is via GMO, as the third generation of an species eating GMO products is infertile. Your sons or grandchildren will born infertile.
Other is via vaccines, tested and working since the past 50 years: cancer, hiv, etc, and sickness inserted in all vaccines now.
and a lot of other ways.
The best aid to your enemy is the human stupidity.

Your worst enemy are the humans, not the aliens.

it is the "human's alien agenda", not "the alien's agenda".

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
For some time now, I've been trying to think of why TPTB would want to impose such a massive worldwide response as we've seen in the past year and half for something that is increasingly innocuous - all the while destroying the very economy that makes them tillions and risking revolution across the globe.

The thought of a worldwide response to aliens already present on Earth masquerading as humans hadn't even crossed my mind until now......................... Hmmmm..............

It's not tptb, they hate this, it's costing them billions.

This is exactly what it looks like, world governments were caught on the hop and panicked. Nothing more.

This is a pure knee jerk reaction, not a conspiracy

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You know, as much as I try to suppress the conspiracy theorist in me, I can’t help feeling there’s a much bigger “storm” coming. The plandemic, imo, is only a small part of a much larger agenda, about which we can only speculate. Because what’s evident, is that nothing is as it seems anymore, black is white, lies are truth, female is male, male is female, evil is good and wrong is right.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, I answered your question here.

As I say in my tag line now. The Apocalypse started in 1948. And now we're ramping up for the last 7 and 3.5 years.

Covid appears to have come from the pale horseman BTW. And we know Fauci was funding the Chinese lab that made Covid so.....

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
edit on 17-12-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Thanks for the link, I'll have to read it.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
USD is collapsing, combined with the last of the boomers generation dying off.
This glorified cold is a distraction and an excuse to justify the repercussions from a century of Fiat currency.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

That made me think about his name "Fauci" so I did a name meaning search. The answer I received disturbs me a little. Fauci came back as

TypeSurname (from occupation)
UsageSicilian
PronouncedFOW-shi [key·IPA]
Edit Status3. usages AND description are verified [show contributors]
Meaning & History
Means "sickle" in Sicilian, originally an occupational name for a maker of sickles.

The grim reaper carries a sickle. His last name is literally death !

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shifferbrains

I just haven't figured out yet if he is just a minion or the master himself.

But yeah, we got wars and rumors of war. Supply chain problems and shortages. And a worldwide pandemic. The 4 horsemen appear to be riding.

Especially considering the timing of it all.

edit on 18-12-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join