It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ky hit by tornadoes, and a hurricane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Then Joe? Joe Biden thinks a Hurricane hit Kentucky

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

I'm far from a proponent of President Biden, but it's sadly not too uncommon for people to mix up hurricanes, tornadoes, cyclones, and typhoons.

A quick Google search of "hurricane vs tornado" gives well over one hundred million results, most from news sources and YouTube videos.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

And at the end of the day, dosn't matter what it was, people died. It's bad here.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

If it doesn't matter, then why make the thread? Yeah, it's a tragedy. At least he's addressing it, I guess. Can't say the same for the border, inflation, DHS investigating journalists, Chinese aggression towards Taiwan, Russian aggression towards Ukraine...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Leveraging it for the Climate Change agenda advancement I would say.

Prayers for the good people that have been impacted by this terrible weather.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Oh I wasn't trying to be rude with that, I was agreeing with you. Text does not convey tone, sorry.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You are making excuses for a man who can't read a teleprompter

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
He seemed to be looking at a teleprompter, I wonder if he just injected Hurricane for Tornado or if the person who wrote it wrote hurricane? Biden does seem to have problems with things and I do not really think an old person doing that is bad, what I do have a problem is that there was evidence he had cognitive decline when he put in his bid for the run of the presidency and the Democrat party should have not have convinced him to run. He had a stroke or something a while back, that did have an effect on his thinking afterwards yet the ones promoting him lied about his mental status, and they found doctors to distort things to say he was fine. Sure, he is fine as an old retired politician, but he was not fine to be president of the United states. Our president is not just a figurehead of our country, they have lots of power.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He seemed to be looking at a teleprompter, I wonder if he just injected Hurricane for Tornado or if the person who wrote it wrote hurricane? Biden does seem to have problems with things and I do not really think an old person doing that is bad, what I do have a problem is that there was evidence he had cognitive decline when he put in his bid for the run of the presidency and the Democrat party should have not have convinced him to run. He had a stroke or something a while back, that did have an effect on his thinking afterwards yet the ones promoting him lied about his mental status, and they found doctors to distort things to say he was fine. Sure, he is fine as an old retired politician, but he was not fine to be president of the United states. Our president is not just a figurehead of our country, they have lots of power.

While I do not like Biden, or Bashear for that matter, politically, I do acknowledge they walked into a hell of a job. I can't imagine the stress. But I'm not totally sure biden is up to it.

top topics

join