It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPs Vote For Covid Passports.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Among the other proposals that passed through the house tonight, with considerable help from across the floor are;
Mandatory vaccinations for NHS staff.
Wider use of face coverings
Covid Passports (proof of double vaccination status) for entry into larger events and venues.
There are also unsubstantiated reports of extra measures over the Christmas and New Year period.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Missed the part where they said ' Only-Two-Weeks-To-Flatten-The-Curve™ ' ?
( OTWTFTC™ ), ( Pronounced " AutoFlak™ ", as in : " Why don't you go AutoFlak™ yourself for a couple of weeks. " Which is what our dear Government™ tells us. )

Are y'all starting to come to the same idea, as those of us who have been saying that this will never end ?

Do ya think all of the new software, and hardware systems to support it, that have been implemented in the last 19 months, will just be shut-down and decommissioned ?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: MDDoxs

I didn't elect them.

You may not have, but the majority of your fellow citizens did.

How can you tell that anyone was actually elected, since it is all rigged? It simply means that they are probably not any citizen's representatives and certainly not the majority's. They are the representatives of the globalists, big pharma, ceo's, etc. The way I look at it, we pay politicians to do a job for us, so we own them, they are our property. It's about time we started getting value for money or as the owners of said property, we should start destroying them and bring in some replacements that actually work for us.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

More because the labour party ran a laughable campaign with a platform of incoherent neoliberal gibberish that ran at odds to what their overwhelmingly working class base would have wanted.

Undeniably true.

They have only doubled down on this, because it worked out so well the last time. If anything following their catastrophic and historic defeat the neoliberal wing of the party has only consolidated it’s position.

Labour continue to completely disregard their core traditional vote.
At their cost.

But people in these 'Red Wall' constituencies are seeing through Johnson's empty promises of 'levelling up'.
It isn't going to happen.
No doubt they'll be trotted out before the next election but people KNOW that the Tories have absolutely no intention of actually implementing any significant investment in the infrastructure of these areas.
No significant and substantial promotion of business interests etc in these constituencies.
Sure, one or two high profile programmes.....but we need literally thousands of these initiatives, and it isn't going to happen.
People know that.

But Labour offer no viable alternative.

Let's face it; two sides of the same coin.....as this vote proves.

I'm conflicted over all this.
I understand the public health concerns etc.
Wearing a mask in shops and supermarkets is not a great problem, its a minor inconvenience at best.....and it may well be prudent.
But I am very much aware of the possible wider implications and wonder if this is just the thin end of the wedge.

I have a mate who owns a late night bar/nightclub; he thinks this might just finish him off.

I noticed the other day that they announced the first death directly attributable to Omicron and said this highlights the seriousness of this variant and it shouldn't be under-estimated - ONE DEATH. (Awful for the poor sod who died but.....?)

I think its undeniable that there is now an element of sensationalism and simple fearmongering mixed up with all the science in the official propaganda coming from Downing Street and official sources.

One can't help but wonder what will replace Covid Passports when this all blows over.....will people have been suitably conditioned to these mandates/restrictions/monitoring/regulation?

I genuinely believe people have a moral responsibility to act sensibly and cautiously but I have serious misgivings with the direction that this is going.

Labour seem hell bent on supporting the government through all this.

They are all more concerned with preserving the status quo and their place on the gravy train than they are in acting in this country's best interests.
I never thought it possible that I could hold our elected representatives in more contempt....I was wrong.
edit on 15/12/21 by Freeborn because: typo's and grammar

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think its undeniable that there is now an element of sensationalism and simple fearmongering mixed up with all the science in the official propaganda coming from Downing Street and official sources.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

One can't help but wonder what will replace Covid Passports when this all blows over.....will people have been suitably conditioned to these mandates/restrictions/monitoring/regulation?

What do you mean when this all blows over? This isn’t going to go away, we are in the “the new normal. People were already suitably conditioned for these mandates/monitoring/regulations, and they’ll be suitably conditioned for the next wave of draconian measures in the name of fear and safety.

It’s like boiling frogs people are comfortable enough with slow incremental changes, when the temperature becomes to much it will be to late. The political parties are just for show and have been for a long time, the globalist cabal behind all this are now implementing agenda 21/30 which is basically an open air prison.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

This isn’t going to go away, we are in the “the new normal.

Whilst I'm not dismissing that I'm still not entirely convinced that's true.

But if we aren't very, very careful it could be a much more regulated and conditioned future that we face.

Personally I think they are more concerned with maintaining the status quo; continuing with the illusion of democracy etc whilst the political elites play their nonsensical games for political consumption whilst the the true makers and shakers continue amassing gross and obscene amounts of wealth etc.

They throw the dog the odd scrap and they are content.

But I can't disagree with that your 'open air prison' analogy is a possibility.

We need to start by completely dismantling the outdated and thoroughly unfit for purpose party political system that people have been indoctrinated into believing is the only option.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Mask up, distance, vaccinate, boost, rinse and repeat until your body's immune system is destroyed by the experimental jabs and you then become a fully paid up (to big pharma) medicine junkie.....if you survive it all for any extended period.

This has never been about a virus, but by design was brought about to condition society into accepting the authoritarian control and restrictions through a global fear campaign. this is the "new normal" and anyone thinking we can somehow go back to the old normal is sadly delusional. Once conditioned, the lab monkeys will always jump when commanded to do so.

Sadly, but not unexpectedly, there will be more misery to come, wrapped in ever more ridiculous lies to instil fear into the accepting monkeys.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
On the contrary, things were not normal for a few decades, but now they have returned to normal. The period of peace, relative freedom and prosperity we had has been unprecedented throughout human history. Now we are back to the old ways.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

That’s the point, that relative freedom and prosperity is being deliberately stripped away.

We aren’t back to the old ways, how you can conclude that is beyond me?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

But if we aren't very, very careful it could be a much more regulated and conditioned future that we face.

That’s exactly the future we face, and who’s going to resist it? The masses dependent on government handouts? The people constantly gaping at their phones?

There are many who would like to maintain the status quo, why spoil a good thing? However they know it’s unsustainable and that there is a way to consolidate power, control and influence. The worlds economy is in the process of transitioning to a resource based economy, which means they will monetise natural resources, which means your average joe now paying for things like clean air and being taxed or rationed on resources consumed.

In the digital economy it will be easy to monitor, allocate and restrict the flow of products and services. Social and climate credits will be used to incentivise and cajole people into the correct behaviour. The illusion of democracy will be maintained but the reality will be totalitarian fascism.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Whats most nteresting about it to me personally is that it only got through thanks to the opposition.

Conservative backbench resistance reflects the fears of businesses (e.g. pubs) about not being accessible to customers.

edit on 16-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join