It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I found this website today while searching through another forum I visit. I must say I think these people have lost their minds.

www.christianexodus.com This is real from what I can tell. Plus I live in South Carolina so its a little freaky

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
welcome, that's quite an "interesting" organization
i'll have to do some reading now
btw this link might work better
www.christianexodus.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I do hope you enjoy your stay at ats.

Have fun and go search.

Dont forget got a prob u2us.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've been a viewer here for 7 years, a first year memeber, and a HARDCORE BACKSTREET BOYS(BSB) fan for a combo. of the two( 8 years total). If you want to learn the story as to why, go to BTS "Is go real?".

Welcome to ATS, have fun and think b4 you type, b/c the "top" has said "hi" to some of us here b4. And HAVE FUN!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah, them folks were brought to the knowlege of ATSers about 8 to 12 months ago. They're no worse than the Minnesota militia folks or Ronnie Dobbs. Crazy? Yeah, if they think it's going to work. Dangerous? I doubt it.

Welcome to the party, enjoy!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i don't think they have lost their minds at all. the complaints they have are valid.i don't know how well it will work however, they would be better off getting their hands on a island somewhere.

it is a most unfortunate set of circumstances that have driven them to feel the need to separate. i have to agree with them on many points. the christion faith is seemingly being targeted for the facts that many of our beleifs are becomeing contrary to government laws.

the fact that we now have the legal right for gays to be married instad of trying to find out why they are so aflicted so we can help them see the error of their ways is one. many times i have been shouted down and told that because i try to adhere to my beliefs i am guilty of intollerance and hate. it seems that slowly bit by bit the bible is getting much closer to being banned as hate literature. i for one aplaud their effort to try to stem the tide.

new topics

top topics

join