It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-19 rates in open and no lock down Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have not heard the governor of Florida Mr. DeSantis speak publicly before nor did I know Florida's C-19 rates were some of the lowest if not the lowest in the country in spite of not closing everything down. Probably not something the MSN is applauding on their nightly broadcast as they must keep the propaganda flowing.

The video is of him speaking at the National Restaurant Association which I would guess is pretty darn pleased with his actions as governor.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
" Probably not something the MSN is applauding on their nightly broadcast as they must keep the propaganda flowing "

At some point the stupid lying MSM can't keep up with it's lies anymore and the truth will be forced out, either that, or some class action lawsuits could work like a truth serum

They deserve to go down . They have bloods of 100s of thousands on their hands. People listen to them , followed their flawed advice to take a 'vaccine' that doesn't stop the spread and than with the refusal to discuss 'vaccine' side effects etc . If that is not criminally liable I don't know what is

edit on 21-11-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
" Probably not something the MSN is applauding on their nightly broadcast as they must keep the propaganda flowing "

At some point the stupid lying MSM can't keep up with it's lies anymore and the truth will be forced out, either that, or some class action lawsuits could work like a truth serum

They deserve to go down . They have bloods of 100s of thousands on their hands. People listen to them , followed their flawed advice to take a 'vaccine' that doesn't stop the spread and than with the refusal to discuss 'vaccine' side effects etc . If that is not criminally liable I don't know what is

+1

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here's an interesting chart put together in quiz form comparing the states with the least restrictions to the states with the most, and states with the least vaccinations to those with the most.
Looking at the charts, states mandating masks, vaccines and strict lockdowns didn't fair much different than states without mandates.

www.covidchartsquiz.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">httpp:/www.covidchartsquiz.com...

(First link doesn't work, but the second one does. I don't know how to fix it- sorry.)
edit on 700000022America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: ETA comment

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

This appears to be the case with many places that actually never bothered to lock down.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Proud of my Govna'

top topics

join