It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon school ends live classes over socialization issues and children fighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

only works when the parents listened and were good , when they were kids.

hard to tame a WILD animal..

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: DBCowboy
True.

Since you did not address anything more in the post other than my anekdotal experience, I think we agree on this. Teachers absolutely have a duty to step in, when the parental teached values are starting to be ground down.

Would you say that a teacher is supposed to ignore all social shortcomings and say nothing, just write some text on the chalkboard and then leave the second the bell rings?

The teachers gave up when the send home everyone. They could have kept the "normal" ones and integrate one by one of the troublemakers. Instead they sent them all home.

where are all the social workers they want to send to domestic violence calls etc instead of the cops, shouldn't they practice on kids first? :lol

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
this is stupidity they need more social interaction not less. this is just lazy teachers not wanting students in class so they do not have to be responsible for minding kuds while teaching them/ if they being unruly then bring back corporal punishment..
there is some truth to spare the rod spoil the child.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Interesting.

I mean, it's almost like they were WARNED that would happen, and then willingly ignored that warning.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join