It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Washington Post publishes over a Dozen Corrections to its old Trump-Russia Collusion Articles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We do not have any social media and official news media in America, they are now nothing but tabloids paid by anybody that have enough to push for their own propaganda.

The unbias and honest media was killed when the conglomerates were born and took over independent media outlets.

Now even the whistle blowers are paid shills.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Fake News is just that, but when even fake news is disproven they retract, but some damage is always done to the weak minded who can't think critically.

It's like a lawyer/attorney that puts a point out there for the jury to consider and then the judge cautions them and later warns the jury to ignore that, the other lawyer obviously objected as well.
But the idea is out there, it's too late, and even if 10% believe it, it becomes highly damaging.
I know my co-workers believed the Russian hoax because they wanted to, sometimes they know that there are people that want to believe the lies because it fits their world view.

But in the end some people won't believe it the next time, as they "cried wolf", "bomb" and "fire" when there was none, and intelligent people don't like being conned even if it does fit their worldview.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Could Judicial Watch or someone like that file a class action againt the comPost for our national wounds, and a duly elected POTUS administration hobbled by their lies??

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And the FBI raids small independent investigators that actually uncover the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh I tell ya, it's been rough the past few years trying to get simple truth through brainwashed leftist minds.

I want to believe that a mass awakening is happening, but I doubt it.

They've had over 30 years of indoctrination in the schools. That kind of programming is near impossible to break, when at the same time they've been taught the "I'm special" mantra along with it.

You're fighting against institutional indoctrination, and a heightened self importance complex.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join