It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Who

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dont know if this should be posted here but if it isnt Im sure someone will move it but Doctor Who made a return to BBC tonight.

It was much better than I expected and the previews for the rest of the series also looked enticing.

Try and catch it if it comes to a TV screen near you.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I watched it and i thought it was ok . I'll watch the next few and see how it goes as i'm not overly impressed..

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was totally impressed lol, The cheesyness ruled, i can see this doing well in the tv ratings!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221

The cheesyness ruled

I agree with that!

When i say not that impressed, they have given it a big push with advertising and it wasn't as good as i was expecting. Hopefully it will get much better. I was quite surprised with Billie Piper, she played quite a good part..

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This incarnation of Dr. Who is by far my favorite, and Billie Piper is hot too heh. Seen the first 3 episodes and by far the 3rd with Charles Dickens is my favorite so far. I cannot wait till the episode with the Darleks airs!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
to be honest i would like to know what they have done to it. now admitadly the new doctor is cool the the whole feel of the newseries is a bit of a dissappoinment

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It will be forever before I get to see it here I am sure but is it a remake of the old shows with new casts or entirely new shows and plots. And am I getting it right that the new Dr. Who is a woman??

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
It will be forever before I get to see it here I am sure but is it a remake of the old shows with new casts or entirely new shows and plots. And am I getting it right that the new Dr. Who is a woman??

Nonono, this is the new dr who played by Christopher Eccleston

The Doctor

and his new travelling companion Rose

Also this is the first Doctor to have a non-BBC accent. He's sounds like is from the north(itallic to denote phony british accent)

Sometimes when he's talking fast it's a bit hard to understand him, but he plays the part very well IMHO. I was also impressed with Billie Piper(she Played Rose) as well as the other minor characters like Rose's Boyfriend and Mother. I think Rose's Mother is going to get a bigger part in Season 2 or later in Season 1, I just have that feeling ya know.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

join