It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: projectvxn

I understand I am allowed to take and leave what I learned through my many years of the Christian experience. I created a personal God and strive to embody the eternal sprit of humankind, that I identify as "Christ Consciousness".

You go ahead and stick with what works best for you.

Toodle loo, now.

You’re awesome.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

And the only god that D.J. Trump worships is the almighty dollar.

Is that why he refused to accept his salary as President?

My Bible says "Judge not, that ye be not judged," and "Ye shall know a tree by its fruits."

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

So? You are your own god? And ignore all of creation.

No. I define my own God. I am a piece of all creation. The sum of all the pieces, including abstract pieces like probabilities and possibilities is God, as I see it.

And you never really explained how and what decides how, when, and where a soul is recycled through reincarnation.

How and what decides when a cloud body forms and dissipates?

As above so below. I believe in hierarchy, like in nature and in civilization. Just as we are all part of a hierarchy here, we are part of a spiritual hierarchy as well. Nobody created civilization, it developed naturally out of necessity and evolution.

Okay, look. Let's have it your way. You lived and died, and now you're in Heaven, thanks to Jesus. Now, what do yo do? Do you sit and sip cosmic martinis all the time, or do you go experience something? Would God stop you if you wanted to go for a walk on the Sun?

What if you wanted to reincarnate back on earth, because you want to help ease the suffering there, and bring more souls back to heaven. Would God stop you, or let you go but give you amnesia so as not to taint your journey?

Let's say, I believe I've already died and gone to Heaven, and now I'm free to incarnate anytime I want, because there's free will in heaven too. And, let's say I know that after my journey, I will go back home to Heaven. Let's say I believe I'm already part of eternity, and now it's about me doing something with all that time.

She (The governor) still didn’t make exceptions for anyone but those willing to take a product produced by big pharmaceutical drugs.

She didn't not say God loves those who can't take the vaccine because of health reasons. She said people who go see doctors and health care workers are already sick, and don't need to worry about getting COVID while there from their health care provider's receptionist or nurse. I think that covers it.

So glad I stumbled upon this thread.

I’ve always said heaven sounds so boring, lol.

Education of Oversoul 7 - gonna look into that.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Wrong, he took the salary. He lied, again. Lololol

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You lied. He took $1 per year because the law required it. The rest was openly and ceremoniously donated back to the government.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"All Nominees For This Year's Pandemmy Awards"| The Daily Show

edit on 10-10-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Klassified

a reply to: Klassified

Only those who claim to have gotten a message directly from God to speak

Oh, I see! If only Gov Hochul had said "God told me he wants Christians vaccinated", then it would be okay.

Yeah, okay....LOL

That's not even close to what I just explained, but have it your way.

You claim to be totally heathen, but you can't stop with the "apologetics" arguments.

Yeah, that's what you said, but you added a lot of apologetics bull snip!

It's really basic. Gov. Hochul said that she believes God wants Christians vaccinated, so get your "apostle" on and go preach!

No blasphemy. No vying for God's job. Just some political posturing to her Christian base.

See it however you wish then.

Apologetics? That's funny. You do have a sense of humor after all. I think there are a fair few Christians on ATS that might disagree with you. If the Devil exists, I've probably offended him too, because he at least believes in God.

Don't mistake my willingness to explain some things occasionally as agreement with them, or excuses for them.

However, I am a constitutionalist, and strongly believe in freedom of religion. Theirs, yours, and mine.

What were your thought when Trump stomped across the street to hold a bible aloft in an attention seeking rant?

I thought that it was an attention seeking rant.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Wrong, he took the salary. He lied, again. Lololol

Prove it

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Nope.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>