It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to my son regarding the world he is inheriting - pandemic deception & heartbreak.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This post is a direct quote of an email I sent to my son after discovering that in order for him to become a medical doctor here in the UK, it is mandated by the National Health Service/ the hospital at which he will get his hands-on medical experience while doing his A-Levels (prior to university here in the UK, which is 'college' in US parlance) that he must be jabbed with the 'vaccine'.

This broke my heart, because after fairly detailed basic discussions about the potential medical risks of the jabs, both he (at age 16) & my younger son (age 13) had agreed that they didn't want to take the jab. Indeed, my younger son won't be taking it for the time being, though his school has just advised us they will be 'offering' the jabs to all children aged over 12 yrs, because of a pre-existing health condition. We're certain that it cannot be mandated that son the younger must take the jab, because of the health condition. But now it transpires that our eldest son's dream of becoming a doctor will be scuppered before he even sits the college exams at age 18 ('college' is age 16-18 in the UK). Our lad is 16 yrs old now, but he will be cut off from his chosen profession (for which he is very well equipped as a grade A** student) if he refuses to get the vaccine being offered by his college. This scamdemic is claiming more & more victims by these 'Hobsons Choice' mandates. Sure, it's a 'choice' - but in truth, it's plain & simple coercion - they've got these kids over a barrel now, to use an English colloquialism. They have no recourse to a free, informed choice. Unless their ambitions are to ditch ANY possibility of training for a medicine-related field of employment in later life.

This is quite frankly sick & twisted, and I felt that I had to explain to my son just what is actually going on behind the scenes of the Plandemic, the pseudo-pandemic which is nothing but a two-bit scam, based around the illegal use of bioweapons, holding the whole world hostage, with an eye to depopulation, or as I refer to it in my email to my son, a 'slow & silent genocide'.

As it happened, when I learned of his predicament, I was reading a rather excellent page created by GlobalResearch.ca, which was in fact this particular page ~ The Covid Vaccine & the Nuremberg Code; Crimes Against Humanity

I premised the email on sharing that link with him, so that he wouldn't be 'sleepwalking' into a future of severe risk, loss of freedoms, etc, and so that he would understand a bit more of the context of why this situation is so ethically unacceptable to anyone who knows anything about modern history, the Nazis, the eugenics movement & so on. As much as it pained me, I had to share these truths with him, after holding my tongue in the past so as not to rob him of the innocence of youth & a lack of full insight into the scam which global leaders have been perpetrating over the past 18 months.

Please have a read, and let me know if I struck the right balance. Let's talk about how this is robbing our kids of their state of free & innocent faith in a world where people & leaders are generally assumed to be 'good' - until they realise that this is truly no longer the case in the modern world. This is a tragedy, and our children's futures have been stolen, in broad daylight. So as not to condemn him to the belief that he could only ever become a refuse collector were he to refuse the jab, I have waxed philosophical, and adjured him to have faith in God, rather than shutting down his future for the sake of avoiding the risk of participation in the 'vaccine' scandal.

Hey son,

Here's the link as promised.

LINK

As noted, you are being coerced into taking this experimental mRNA 'vaccine' (actually a gene therapy, NOT a traditional vaccine technology) - otherwise you will not be permitted to do the work experience which will help you to secure employment as a medical doctor in the future..

Remember - Dad is not an 'Anti-Vaxxer' (that is what the government & health authorities/ pharmaceutical companies want you to believe).

I am all for vaccines. Vaccines are great - they have saved millions of lives & have prevented all manner of horrible diseases which formerly affected millions of people around the world - such as Polio, which caused severe neuropathic pain & near-paralysis for the entire life of people who caught that disease during their childhood. Similarly the measles vaccine was hugely important in reducing huge numbers of deaths in childhood from a very nasty little disease. The same can be said for all other vaccines which we have typically received during our childhood - I am NOT an anti-vaxxer. I am anti-mRNA gene therapy injections. There is a major difference between a true 'anti-vaxxer' (someone who decries ALL vaccines - such people are dangerous idiots), and someone like myself, who is only against ONE type of 'vaccine' technology. Being against this one particular medical therapy does not make me a dangerous idiot. But the government, Big Pharma & the medical authorities/ NGO organisations want you to think that such is the case, because it suits their agenda.

You must be informed about the experimental medical intervention you are being asked to receive. This 'vaccine' (not a vaccine - it's a gene therapy) is dangerous, has caused already millions of deaths, and many millions injuries, many of which are severe, comparable to the horrible effects of diseases such as Polio, causing lifelong pain & suffering to people whose bodies reacted badly to the injection. There are all sorts of horrible side effects which people have been reporting, including immediate seizures & haemorhaging, strokes & myocarditis. The EU, UK & USA have excellent vaccine injury reporting schemes. In the UK we call it the 'MHRA yellow card scheme', and all vaccine deaths & injuries can be reported there either by the public or by a doctor. However - the system is tricky, annoyingly difficult & long-winded to complete. Even for a doctor, to fill out the paperwork takes 15-30 minutes, which is time that most doctors simply do not have. On average, to see one patient an appointment with a GP must last no longer than 7 minutes. For people who are not medically trained, filling out the paperwork takes even longer. For many people, they simply cannot face dealing with it, particularly if they are reeling from the death of a loved one, or trying to deal with the horrible side effects which have impacted them personally. It is estimated that only 10% of all deaths & injuries are reported using the appropriate schemes in each jurisdiction. Simply look at the numbers of people on the linked website who have reported deaths & injuries, and multiply by ten to get a more realistic figure. These mRNA 'vaccines' (gene therapies) are lethal in many cases, and they cause hideous side effects in even more cases.

We must not 'sleepwalk' into what is being asked of us. However, we must be philosophical about it & accept that unless we receive these treatments, we will not be able to operate in a 'normal' way in the day to day reality of living on Planet Earth.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This in itself is tragic, because we are being asked to take a severe risk in receiving these treatments, and we do not know if over time the so-called 'booster' scheme will compound the risk with each booster that we receive.

A great number of very intelligent, rational, highly educated people with professionally impeccable credentials - as immunology professors, endocrinology doctorates, vaccine intellectual property experts, and so on - are standing up & speaking out about these criminal abuses of the trust of the people of the world, who are being asked to ingest an experimental medical intervention which quite literally could be considered to be a bioweapon, released by China, in collusion with the powerful elitists & aristocrats who operate at the top tier of wealth & status in world society. They are considered to be 'globalists' - they have no loyalty to any nation or race of people on Earth - they are loyal only to themselves, their wealth & power, and to others who are similarly wealthy beyond our wildest imaginings, who share their political & philosophical views. It is believed that these powerful & insidious people actually intend to gradually poison the people of the world by the use of these 'vaccine booster' programs, which will gradually build up certain toxins in the body (the main culprit is graphene oxide, and the 'spike protein' which the mRNA therapy causes our cells to produce in massive quantities) - all of which can cause a variety of long-term health conditions, which in essence will lead to a 'slow & silent genocide', whereby over the next ten to twenty years, people who have been injected with these noxious chemical combinations will start to experience strokes, heart attacks, aneurysms, cardiac & pulmonary embolisms, blood clots causing damage to bodily organs, toxic effects of massive quantities of 'spike proteins' produced by our cells due to the programming of the mRNA, and much more besides. The reason they claim these spike proteins are needed is so that the body can learn to recognise that particular protein (which is the same as the spike protein on the outer surface of the COVID-19 virus) & thereby we should theoretically develop an immune reaction against them. However, it has now been proven that these spike proteins are building up in at least nine of our body's organs, to levels which are definitively & unmistakeably toxic, thereby potentially leading to organ failure at some unknowable future point in time. Again, this is potentially a 'slow & silent genocide', also creating lots of sick people who will need to pay for expensive medical treatments to maintain their health - it is a racket, with pharmaceutical companies reaping billions of dollars in profits from every angle of this entire situation. With many of these side effects & serious medical conditions being perfectly able to lead to the death of the person who has been thus affected by the gene therapy. Not only is the spike protein leading to toxic buildup in the organs, which could kill you - but the graphene oxide - which is for some 'unknown reason' (an evil purpose) - included as an ingredient in the 'vaccine' could also kill you, as it has numerous toxifying effects in the body, and instantly, actively causes blood clots to develop, by making the red blood cells stack up upon one another in the vessels as they flow around the body. So basically, these vaccines can kill in many more than simply one way - which makes it easier for 'them' to disguise what they are doing, because a lot of it will look like 'natural' disease & death.

But again, we must be philosophical about it. We are small individuals in a very big world, with a huge 'conspiracy' unfolding around us. If we refuse to take the vaccines & boosters, we will eventually become second-class citizens, unable to operate normally in society, because we will not be allowed to work ("No jab, no job"), we will not be allowed to study, we will not be allowed to attend sporting events, we will not be allowed access to shopping centres, we will not be given medical treatment (already it is being suggested that people who refuse to get 'vaccinated' will be denied cancer treatments & lifesaving operations such as transplants, as well as more minor but equally essential surgical procedures such as hip replacements or cataract removal. This is a deeply insidious plan, and there are huge protests unfolding all over the world, at the moment this is especially the case in Australia, which is suffering a massive government crackdown & coercion agenda, preventing people even from buying basic food supplies, or travelling into neighbouring counties, and there are protests involving millions of people which are being brutally crushed by the police & armed forces there. It is reckoned by many that the agenda unfolding in Australia is like a test case, to see how the people react to brutal authoritarian actions being used against them to force dissidents to comply with the vaccination program & lockdown measures. There are a great number of people who believe that as winter rolls in here in the UK, the government will use similar tactics against us, forcing us to lockdown again, crushing any dissent or protest with police state forces.

We must do what we must do.

If you are forced to take a vaccine in order to obtain the necessary work experience, then you must take the vaccine. But be aware that this is a conspiracy so monstrous that we simply don't know where it will end. We must therefore have strong faith in the words of the Bible, which proclaim a specific promise from God which applies in this exact situation, here & now, when we are unable to avoid the weapons being used against us. In the Bible it reads:

"NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER". (Isaiah 54: 17)

(Also reads as: "But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!” )

What this means is, even if there has been a deployment of a complex weapon against you (being 'formed' seems to refer to the application of a complex process, such as the development of virus/vaccine technology as a bioweapon) - even if that is the case, it will not 'prosper', which means, it will not have its full intended effect on you. You really must develop personal faith that God will protect you from the potentially harmful effects of this vaccine. Sounds craaaazy, but we are living in crazy times!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
In the USA, there is an old & rather eccentric tradition (not particularly widespread - it is considered weird by most American Christians too) in which church congregations will handle poisonous snakes in order to test their faith that God will protect them in all circumstances. That's nuts, but it serves as a sort of example of the faith we need in these perilous times. We ALL need to have a living, active faith in these times, that God will protect us, despite the evil intentions behind the development of this complex, two-pronged bioweapon. COVID-19 was engineered to be used against humans - this is now pretty much undisputed, and the evidence can be tracked down easily if you know where to look (hint - patents). It was genetically engineered & enhanced by the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, and was released either deliberately or accidentally, basically it seems intended from the outset to destroy the world economy & allow the super-rich to take over all property rights of the smaller businesses & individuals which/who once held those rights. Then the 'vaccine' (gene therapy) was developed such that it would cause a 'slow & silent genocide' of major health conditions which would unfold piecemeal in the populace over the course of 5-20 years, massively reducing the world population (the symptoms causing death will be blamed on 'COVID variants', rather than the effects of the jabs).

A two-pronged weapon: the 'natural' disease & the alleged 'cure' - both are destructive to human health.

We are living in dangerous times, and we genuinely need to keep the faith, trust in God for a way forward. I know your own faith has receded as you have gotten older, and learned more scientific theories of the world - but remember, I never abandoned science even though I possess strong religious faith. There is actually no conflict between science & spirituality, if one reads the ancient texts for what they were intended to be. They were never intended to be encyclopedias or science textbooks - they were treatises with deep mystical meaning in the original Hebrew language, much of which has been lost to us in the plain English translation, though there are layers of insight & deep meaning all the same. There is true magic & mystery in the scriptures, and when you start to research the subject thoroughly, with an eye to the shades of meaning in the original language, it's incredible what you find. Just hold onto the faith which I project, even if you aren't sure what you personally believe at this time - i have faith for you, just as much as I have faith for me, for Mum, ***** & *****, etc. It is a faith which is not undermined by science, and which itself does not undermine science. There is a happy middle ground where Truth reigns supreme from every possible angle - scientific, psychological, ontological, mystical, prophetic - etc.

I don't know how all of this will end, but there is significant risk, in my own personal belief, that 'THEY' (the super rich elitist rulers of the world) are trying to massively change the world, to reshape it in a way which is productive & beneficial for them, which will essentially enslave &/or destroy us, killing us off, restricting our liberties in truly insidious ways, terrorising us with this hyper-restrictive pseudo-pandemic COVID crisis, which has traumatised so much of the world that people genuinely fear contact with any other humans at all. Just look at our own church - there is 'three tier segregation' in place, which has voluntarily taken shape, whereby some people who don't want any contact with others for fear of the virus sit on the left side of the hall wearing a red band, people who don't mind 'socially distanced & masked conversation sitting in the middle with a yellow band, and on the right are the people who don't care about the pseudo-pandemic, with green bands, who are happy to chat, hug & high-5 anyone who wants to reciprocate. Guess where we sit? On the right, obviously! But that voluntary segregation in a minor community of church believers, is massively telling in terms of the psychological impact of the COVID crisis overall. The elitists are now openly calling for a 'Great Reset' (see the statements of Klaus Schwab, leader of the 'World Economic Forum'), in which they intend to abolish private property, causing everyone to be a tenant, with no rights to own anything, renting everything they will ever use - houses, cars, technology - nothing will belong to us, everything will belong to 'them', and there will be no such thing as freedom any more.

And tragically, because they control the media, and social media - pretty much everyone is sleepwalking into it.

I pray that you will find your faith in these dark times son, and I must trust that God will protect you. Remember - we must be philosophical, and accept that this is a dark time in world history, which we must somehow get through, hoping for better times ahead. And keep the faith - "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER".

Sorry to have been so negative in much of what I have written here, but if you follow the evidence carefully, as I have over the past eighteen months, a very disturbing long-term picture gradually emerges. We may be in for a rough ride over the next ten to twenty years. Let's hope that God makes a better path available to us.

God bless you son,

Love from,
(Your crazy conspiracy theorist) Dad.

Xx

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Heart felt and clear email

I went to the doctor 2 days ago because I could not walk into a pharmacy and buy Ivermectin . The doctor asked me if I wanted the vaccine which was nice of him as it usually takes and appointment. I told him I had covid 18 months ago and I did not think a vaccine would be beneficial for me. He was actually impressed when I rattled off the names of all the vaccines and said none of them keep you from getting covid or passing it on to someone else. He just nodded his head a wrote a prescription out for a months supply or 12 pills of Ivermectin. I do not plan on taking the Ivermectin but I got it for my wife or anyone else who might need it before they go to the hospital.

We all have to live our lives and do what we believe to be right for ourselves and families. Hopefully our decisions are correct.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
AstraZeneca is not an mRNA vacccine though it is still gene based.

I am unsure why you need to send your 16yr old all this as opposed to just talking to him. I never wanted kids and am glad I have none right now but he will eventually make the choice to take it or not in order to go to school. You’d be better off telling him how you feel and why without all the scientific stuff because that isn’t why you don’t want it. It is based off a feeling that something is off.

I have found that there is no real convincing people one way or another. It is as if this is predetermined.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

What 5 different vaxxes now, some are saline, all have ingredients card absent from box.
Who knows what's in it, or if they all are saline at this point.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Great letter! Be sure to include links to sources that contain the numbers/stats that you related to your son.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You don't know me, or my son, so I don't see how you're fit to judge the ways in which I communicate with him?

Clearly, I talk to him, but there's a lot of information to cover, and conversations can get sidetracked, interrupted, details are forgotten as you work from your stream of consciousness - by writing it down, I've turned a very, very long & winding conversation into an easily digestible written form which can be read all at once, or bit by bit, also giving myself the ability to craft different aspects of the arguments/ statements in such a way that they come across with the right emphasis & in a timely, contextually relevant way.

I don't see how you can't understand the benefits of written correspondence when a parent wants to explain a complex subject to their son or daughter? Anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We need good doctors. Maybe your son can pursue background studies elsewhere and try to wait this out a year or two. There are people in German New Medicine, or anthroposophic schools that could perhaps advise your son on how to get through this.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You don't know me, or my son, so I don't see how you're fit to judge the ways in which I communicate with him?

Clearly, I talk to him, but there's a lot of information to cover, and conversations can get sidetracked, interrupted, details are forgotten as you work from your stream of consciousness - by writing it down, I've turned a very, very long & winding conversation into an easily digestible written form which can be read all at once, or bit by bit, also giving myself the ability to craft different aspects of the arguments/ statements in such a way that they come across with the right emphasis & in a timely, contextually relevant way.

I don't see how you can't understand the benefits of written correspondence when a parent wants to explain a complex subject to their son or daughter? Anyway.

You can do whatever you want but your son reading this will probably decide it would be better to get vaccinated. Just my humble opinion. But you’re just looking for applause so maybe some people will still come on here to give you that.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Lets hope your sons are critical thinkers and dont blindly take your opinions as fact. You are free to raise and advise your children as you see fit, but in my opinion you are setting them upon the unenlightened path.

You filled your email will many falsehoods. Some so extreme that it completely invalidates even some of the good points you raise. Specifically, to claim the vaccine has killed millions and injured millions more is insane.

I wont waste my time to address all the issues I observed in your email, as your biases and ignorance comes through very clearly.

Your claim to religious authority also does not help your points.

Lets hope your sons take your words as an opinion, not as fact, and that they consider it in relation to all the valid information out there. I am sure if they wish to pursue a career in medicine or science, that they will be able to think critically and make their own decisions.

It is this type of pressure and manipulation of the young that creates generations of disenfranchised.

This thread should be moved to mud pit as the sh*t will fly.
edit on 27-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I applaud your steadfast right to self determination and support your efforts to raise your children as you see fit.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well said.

I too find it odd that he would write a letter like this to his 16 year old son. Why would he? This might be for internet points.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He was actually impressed when I rattled off the names of all the vaccines and said none of them keep you from getting covid or passing it on to someone else. He just nodded his head a wrote a prescription out for a months supply or 12 pills of Ivermectin.

I chuckled a bit when I read this. Did the whole store stop and start clapping for you as well?

top topics

join